“Great romantic dinner.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Newport News, Virginia
“Great romantic dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I really enjoy eating at Bensi. We always ask to be served by Sonic. He is a grat waiter.

I had Sea Bass with crab meat. My wife had Shrimp Francese. We had a Caprese salad to start. Everything was delicious.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Rochelle, New York, USA
“Went there for a birthday celebration”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

For the price of the entrees the food was marginal at best. The service was good and the place was beautiful, but I went there for the food. Being that I cook just about every day, and being from NY I was disappointed.

Visited May 2012
virginia
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

The food was spot on. One oft favorite places to go out to eat at Town Center

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Great service, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

We arrived about 5:30 on a Saturday night and the only place they could seat us was outside. (We didn't have a reservation.) Our waiter was very good. Very attentive, considering how busy they were. I would have hugely preferred dining inside, but the rest of our party was anxious to eat so we took what we could get.

I ordered the Minestrone, (as did my husband) but they served us both the Pasta e Fagioli. We just ate what we were served. It was good, but not outstanding.

I had the cold antipasto for my entree. I was VERY pleased with it. Very nicely plated, tasted very, very good. My husband had a chicken and arugula dish that was good. My daughter had spaghetti and meatballs. The spaghetti was not fresh pasta, as I had expected considering the price of the menu and the obvious attempt to be Italian fine dining. Another member of our party had baked ziti and he was not very impressed. Another member of our party had salmon and she LOVED it.

Overall, I'd say make a reservation, sit inside, and order something other than pasta.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Bensi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.