The first room that we arrived in was dirty. There was a dirty towel in the bathroom, the sheets had stains on them, and the drawers all had a lot of dust and hair in them. We got in late, so to go through the hassle of changing rooms wasn't pleasant. Thankfully the person at the front desk upgraded our room and put us on the top floor overlooking the marina, but the room still left a lot to be desired. It was clean though, so we kept it. The sofa had a rip in it, the shower handle wasn’t attached, so wobbled around when we tried to turn it on, there were stains on the wall from a water leak at the window, the carpet didn’t go all the way to the wall, there was a picture missing from the wall but the hooks were still in the wall. I could keep going, but I think that gives you the idea.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina Hotel Hampton
- Crowne Plaza Hampton
- Hampton Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between renowned Hampton University and the celebrated Virginia Air & Space Museum, our lodging is the only waterfront hotel in Hampton, VA. Our newly renovated guest rooms provide floor to ceiling views of downtown Hampton or the Hampton River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.