“Not a bad value for the money” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

On our way back from Obx, we decided to make a few pit stops in various cities. After a disastrous and expensive stay at a Holiday Inn in another city, we decided to just go cheap for our next night's stay. We were very happy to see that this cheap motel was actually ten times better than the overpriced one the night before. The room was clean and had a nice TV and decent bedding. The breakfast was the bet part though. My sons (and husband!) were excited to see there were fresh waffles. I was excited to see bagels ad fruit. The very nice attendant kept the breakfast stocked constantly during the entire breakfast timeframe and helped people use the waffle machine. I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice room. Wanted microwave and refrigerator I called front desk and they send both in quickly. Smelled good. Watched movie in wifi good signal strength and speed and breakfast was good value. Friendly staff. Close to where I wanted to be

• Stayed July 2013
OLYMPIA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I didn't have a good experience at this motel. For starters the carpet in the room was nasty, walked around on it barefoot and the bottom of my feet turned brown! There was trash around the night stand and under the edge of the bed! The bed was also very uncomfortable. I would not recommend to stay at this motel at all!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bobby P, Manager at Super 8 Hampton, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Mr/Mrs :
Thank you for your letter expressing the problems you encountered during your stay at the Super 8 of Hampton. We sincerely apologize for the substandard condition of your room. At
Super 8 , we take great pride in our high standards of cleanliness.
Unfortunately, you experienced a time when we obviously did not meet those standards.
My hope is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you. We could not locate your record in our hotel system for us to contact you or to address the issue with the room you stayed in. Please contact me at 757-723-2888 for 50% discount on your next visit to our hotel.

Kind Regards,
Retta Lewis
Manager.

Been to Super 8 Hampton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Hampton

Address: 1330 Thomas Street, I-64E Ext 265C, Hampton, VA 23669
Location: United States > Virginia > Hampton
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in Hampton
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Super 8 Hampton 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Hampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Hampton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.