“not too satisfied” 2 of 5 stars

15 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Trenton, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place is awful the smell, and the bullet proof glass in the (so called lobby) is your first sign of danger. The room's are dirty and wouldn't dare sleep in those beds. The manager has the worst customer service ever, it is obvious that he would cheat you out of your money in a heart beat. We had to leave and find another place to stay, we gave 24 hours notice that we were leaving and the owner still charged my credit card for 3 days. I called my bank and enter a dispute. This place is AWFUL, AWFUL, DON'T STAY HERE EVERRRRRRR.

Room Tip: This place is awful the smell, and the bullet proof glass in the (so called lobby) is your first sig...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My stay was terrible, the facility was run down, I had to spray the whole room down with Lysol and I expected way more seeing as how it's right next door to Langley Air force Base. The couldn't find my daughter's reservation when we got there so I booked one at the regular rate with my card. I think it was done on purpose to get more money. The told me her card would not be charged, but 2 weeks later they took the money. When my daughter called to complain and request a refund, she was told to apologize, the manager was rude and hung up on her. Corporate advised me the manager has a week to refund her money. Who wants a negative bank account for a week? This is bad business and can honestly say I will never stay at Travel lodge nor any of their affiiliations

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Hampton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Hampton

Address: 1781 N. King St., Hampton, VA 23669
Location: United States > Virginia > Hampton
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 26 hotels in Hampton
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Hampton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Travelodge Hampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Travelodge Hampton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.