“Great Value and clean rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Ambassador Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2138 West Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666   |
Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
Newport News, Virginia
“Great Value and clean rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed here for two nights and enjoyed my stay. The hotel is clean and the staff is nice. For the price I paid, the value is great. The area the hotel is in is a little noisy but felt safe at night. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
swati b, Director of Sales at Ambassador Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Its so nice to know our staff is doing a wonderful job we encourage all are staff memebers to interact with the guest and to meet all there needs. we are undergoing lots of remodeling at this time and are just so excited with all the upgrades we are doing. very pleased your stay with us was great. we look forward to seeing you in the future. and thank you so much for such a wonderful review i will be sure to pass it on to the staff members its great encouragement for them to here that all there hard work isnt going unoticed. thank you so much

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

The rooms were bigger then I expected and very clean. The staff was very courteous and helpful. We stopped there on a whim and are inclined to go back to stay. The area is excellent with plenty of restaurants and activities for couples and families.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. As you seen when you where here we are undergoing alot of remodeling. We cant wait for you to come back to see the improvements we are making. We want you and all our guest to feel at home when staying with us. If there is anything we can do to improve your stay with us please just let us know we are more then happy to accomdate all your needs.
Kenton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

My stay at the Ambassador Inn &Suites was very fulfilling. The showers was hot, the beds are soft and comfortable. My room was sizable. This was a very good place to stay. It was clean, well stocked and the staff is so friendly it felt like home.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
swati b, Manager at Ambassador Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear April I just want to take this time to thank you for writting such a wonderful review.We try our best to make our hotel like home to all. We have a wonderful warm loving staff here,who enjoy being here and making our hotel your. We look forward to serving all your needs in the furture n present. Thank you
Goose Creek, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I been here when it was La Quinta and the staff was horrible, the rooms were nasty, but the new owers have turned it around for the best, housekeeping is on top of it, and the front desks workers are so kind and helpful, way'd it do a great 180 turn on making it a nice place once again! I will for sure be coming back

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
swati b, Manager at Ambassador Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to do your review. We have alot of nice plans for the up coming remodeling. We have started the painting and a few little other upgrades.We do try to keep our guest happy,we are a family runned hotel and want each and everyone of guest to be part of our family. Thank you so much for your input and wonderful review. We look forward in meeting all your needs in the furture.
roanoake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

it was my first time at the hotel in Hampton and I was really please with the services of the staff at this hotel , they made me feel like home and I was glad to stay here, I will stay at this hotel as long as I come to Hampton ,va

Room Tip: room near the office
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
swati b, Manager at Ambassador Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review.Its always nice to hear the good things .our staff works very hard trying to keep the hotel up to our guest standards. We look forward to serving you in the furture
Sayreville, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I don't say this often, but I had an amazing experience during my stay. The facilities were top notch, it was very hygienic and up to date. The staff was extremely friendly and personable. They went out their way to make sure I had everything during my stay. Overall the place is very affordable and the service offered put many expensive hotels to shame. Usually in my experience either the hotel facilities aren't good enough or the staff is not very amicable, but this is one the rare places with great facilities and a customer friendly staff. Moreover, the breakfast food is delicious, the beds are very comfortable and the bathrooms are well stocked and clean. The staff was also very knowledgeable and helpful as far as local attractions and things to do were concerned. I would definitely stay here again and would also recommend anyone who needs accommodation in the vicinity.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
swati b, Operations Manager at Ambassador Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
I would like to take this time to Thank you for writing such a nice review. We here at the Ambassador Inn & Suites try our best to please and make our guest happy. We are worknig on some remodeling and do hope you do come during and after the remodeling is done to see the changes we have made. Our goal is to make this hotel a warm friendly family feeling hotel for all to come and enjoy. Thank you Karen Bernier
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Staff is very friendly and helpful.Rooms are a good size and everything was well maintained. They are also pet friendly which is a huge plus. Very affordable as well. I would recommend this for anybody staying in the area whether it be business or personal.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
swati b, Manager at Ambassador Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
I just wanted to the time to thank you for your review,as you know the hotel is under going alot of remodeling. We are pleased to here that your stay here was wonderful. And we look forward to your next visit and making it as comfortable as this one.

Been to Ambassador Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!