“Nasty Mildy Room Got Refund” 1 of 5 stars

Budget Inn Lynchburg And Bedford
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   8830 E. Lynchburg Salem Turnpi, Goode, VA 24556   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Goode
Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States
“Nasty Mildy Room Got Refund”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This place is the nastest place i have ever seen please do not book a room there !!!! When we walked in the room my wife started sneezing from the mold and mildew the room was only about 10 x 10 very old needs burned down and rebuilt!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Jackson, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

The room were clean and comfortable. The beds was comfortable. Than other higher priced motel. the location of the motel is a little it far from Lynchburg.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Roanoke, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I made a pre-paid reservation with TravelNow.com and printed out the itinerary for proof of confirmation. Upon arrival to the motel the desk clerk read my papers and handed it back saying “we don’t accept reservations from this company”. I stated it had already been charged to my credit card and his reply was, “we don’t have any power so no rooms”. I took my paper and stood back to watch someone drive in, no reservations and he proceeded to check them in “cash” with an available room. Total scam and the outside looked like a dump. On the good note, I called TravelNow.com and they called the manager while I was in his parking lot to find out why he wouldn’t check me in. When the operator returned to me she was very apologetic, didn’t hesitate to offer me a full refund which I took. I do repeated business trips to this area but will never attempt to stay there again.

Room Tip: Don't waist your time here
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Goode hotels

Long Island City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Very good customer services. The room has everything that i needed. I had a pleasant stay at this motel. The room, price and cleaning is fabulous. Definitely coming back.

Room Tip: The hotel owner has been practicing low cost strategy while providing best quality.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

The hotel is a little older and needs updating. The staff is a couple who provide great service and are very friendly. When we arrived asking for a room they only had a queen size bed available but the staff told us that if possible they would give us a bigger bed and when we were ready for our room they did infact upgrade us to a king bed at no additional cost. The hotel is right outside of lynchburg.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Stafford, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

This hotel is def a little older but what do you expect for 45 bucks? Thats what we kept saying to each other! We were on our way into Bedford but didn't want to spend to much on the night before! They have a bunch of TV channels which is cool... Its not too bad overall but its no Hilton!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Budget Inn Lynchburg And Bedford? Share your experiences!