“So good!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 41 restaurants in Gloucester
“So good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

I have never had a bad experience here. The pastries and coffee are so good and they are actually open during coffee time hours in the morning. I love it and would reccomend to EVERYONE!!!! <3

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

60% Recommend
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“best breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

You can't beat the fresh muffins, scones, and danishes that they offer each day here. Also, their breakfast sandwiches are crazy good. Top one of those off with the coffee that's always fresh and you are set for the day!

Visited May 2012
Gloucester, Virginia
“UNFRIENDLY PEOPLE RUN THIS PLACE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

When we first moved to Gloucester, we tried stopping by Jessica's two times on two different days (one being Saturday). Both days they were closed. Finally, I caught them open. I walked up and the girl behind the counter looked at me like I was bothering her. No one was smiling. They all looked very unfriendly. I got the sweet roll that I believe had been sitting there a few days due to its texture. The icing tasted like it had gone bad. I paid and took my sweet roll. Not once did ANYONE there smile or thank me. I will never go back to this place. I am surprised that they are even in business with such bad customer service. I guess people are just getting use to crappy service nowadays.

Visited August 2011
Richmond, Virginia
“Make sure you go here--it's great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Went to Jessica's for lunch and everything served was beyond expectations. The chicken salad sandwich served on fresh-baked raisin bread is to die for. I have never seen so many big chunks of white breast meat chicken served in a chicken sandwich. The fresh-baked bread was fresh and wonderful. My husband had the Reuben and it was chocked full of ingredients and served on fresh-baked bread too. The red-skinned potato salad was also delicious and the servings size was huge. They also serve breaksfast starting at 6:30 a.m. and we definitely plan to go back and try that too. The menu they just posted for breakfast was varied and included a 4-egg omelet with vegetable medley and cheese; scrambled egg selection with cheese, etc.; plus many other items. We plan on picking up some fresh-baked bread to bring home the next time we are in there too. They are open from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday, and I'm not sure of the hours on the weekend. the staff is very friendly and helpful and was ready to answer any questions and to elaborate on the menu when asked about specific items. You'll be sorry if you miss this one.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toano, Virginia
“The cinnamon rolls and scones are truly worth taking extras home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2010

The breads are always 'fresh baked' that day, and the have a great variety to choose from. There is bound to be something in there for everyone. I'm need to try their sourdough next, I can only imagine how good it is.
And the 'chocolate chunk chocolate brownies . . . not enough can be said for them. I think that the chocolate needs to be (if it's not already) said twice, they are that full of chocolate! Thick and rich, a sure cure for any sweet tooth that one might have! This is a definate "YES" for a recommendation!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere