“Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond-Virginia Center” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 22 hotels in Glen Allen
East Bend,NC, United States
“Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond-Virginia Center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was very disappointed in the price! In calling and booking this hotel, I was told that due to a huge event in the area that had taken all the rooms and that I had better book my rooms for my group NOW or risk not getting any rooms. I had just stayed at this hotel two weeks before and got what I considered a fair rate and wanted to book again with that rate again. I have need to be in this area many times a year with my group on business and I shared that with this hotel. Still, I was told the price would be $20 more per room that I had just paid the two weeks before for a week long stay of over 10 rooms!It was even more disappoining when I heard that other hotels had rooms and I could have gotten a better rate. My mistake for taking the word of the Hampton Inn contact and not checking other hotels before confirming my rooms at this hotel! It is obvious to me that the hotel inflated the price when they certainly could have given me the rate I received just two weeks before. I have need to be in that area two more times this year with my team. I will use other hotels!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
New Kingston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Very friendly, helpful staff. Beautiful facility. Clean, lovely rooms with big comfortable bed, spacious clean bathroom, microwave, refrigerator, ironing board, iron, coffee machine and big TV. Complimentary breakfast offered a satisfying range of options. 24 Hour coffee station in the lobby saved us! Nice pool. Quiet, off-the-highway location, yet a convenient walking distance to the mall. Check in and check out smooth and easy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Easy access to interstate system. Area around hotel is quiet, and hotel staff were very friendly. We arrived late to check-in and we were greeted by friendly staff and check-in was quick. Rooms very clean and quiet.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Glen Allen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I love everything about this Hampton Inn, and I especially want to compliment Angelica and Maria for their wonderful breakfasts everyday. They are friendly and extremely accommodating to all the guests.

• Stayed July 2014
Bloomington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed at this hotel while on vacation over the 4th of July weekend. Staff was helpful at resolving an issue with the room. It is close to shopping, restaurants, and more. Glen Allen is a beautiful city and its not to far from other places. We were able to go to Virginia Beach for the day and back, tour Richmond, and I will stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were traveling to the OBX and stopped to spend the night. When we left the next day, I forgot my pillow. I called the hotel and the person at the front desk said housekeeping had left for the day and could I call back tomorrow. So I did and they had my pillow and they kept it for me until we came back from the beach a week later. I so appreciated their help and the friendliness of their staff!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kirtland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Super clean! Terrific value. Much better than other hotels neatby. Our first choice to stop on our way to Outer Banks. Iesha, at the front desk, was so helpful and pleasant, a true professional. Breakfast was superb with fresh eggs and sausage or homemade walls. Plenty of fresh fruit. Easy access to 95 or 295.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center? Share your experiences!