“Hampton Inn Richmond/Virginia Center.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #3 of 22 hotels in Glen Allen
Wise, Virginia
“Hampton Inn Richmond/Virginia Center.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stayed there in Jan. of 2013 for two nights. The location was the reason I choose the hotel, but the way I was treated is why I will always use this hotel when I am in the area. Great overall Value and Service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Ive stayed in a number of Hampton Inns, which I like for the little touches that ease travel, like the included breakfast, free wifi, duvet covers washed for every guest and good room lighting. This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns I've visited. The whole facility was well maintained and clean. the location is hardly scenic but convenient to I95 and restaurants. Theres an indoor pool and fitness room.

• Stayed December 2012
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice a month for the whole year 2012. It is clean, friendly and accommodates all of my needs. The location is great, plenty shopping and places to eat,access to my appointments I am so bless to find a place I can call home .Thank you to the manager and staff your hospitality! And yes, I would highly recommend this Hampton, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Since I go so often and have stayed in almost all the room ,my only advice is to get a room away fro...
Huntington, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed here for 2 weeks while working in the area and it was one of the nicest Hampton Inn's I've had the priviledge of staying in. It's conveniently located near the major highways and several shopping plazas. It has all of the updated amenities including an excellent TV and HD Cable. The staff there are very nice and accomodating and the rooms are comfortable and quiet. I would highly recommend staying here if your traveling either alone or with a companion.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Very clean and quite hotel where the staff remembers just what hospitality means! Stayed in a very comfortable, very clean king with sitting area and wet bar with microwave and mini fridge. Front desk clerk was very courteous, cheerful, and helpful. Tried this location after being disappointed with other hotels closer to my appointment location south of Richmond and was very glad I did. Will definitely stay again when in the greater Richmond area.

Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I along with another couple stayed at this place for about a week on our way south. This was the best decision that we made. This was the best hotel I have stayed at in a very long time. The staff made you feel just like you were at home. Everytime we asked for anything it was right there for us. The breakfast girl Maria was a doll, she look out for us everytime we visited breakfast. The manager Brian and Cynthia made sure everything was good with our stay, and Cleveland charmed my wife by giving her what she needed and even what she didn't need, like making a special batch of cookies just for her even after they had ran out. Patty took great care of our room and was always smiling and speaking to us in the hallway and so many other names we could not write down and remember. Everyone was great. Keep us all the good work.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Colebrook, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed here a week or so ago and has a nice room very clean and the girl in the breakfast place was real nice she even cleared my table without us asking. I think her name was Maria even though the options for breakfast could be better she made it better with her great attitude. Now on the other had the guy who checked us in Phillip seemed like he had been sucking on lemons. He had the worst attitude when we check in, he did not smile and bearly said hello. If it had not been for that it would have been perfect stay. Please give Maria a raise she is the shining star.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center? Share your experiences!