“Great Chicken Pad Thai...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 148 restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Thai
Richmond, VA
“Great Chicken Pad Thai...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I cannot vouch for any of the other dishes here as the only thing I have had (about 20 times) is the Chicken Pad Thai...it is wonderful!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Arlington, Virginia
“Tasty, Friendly, Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

We tried a bunch of things on the menu and ended up taking a bunch home too! I had the chicken pad thai and lettuce wraps, we shared an order of crab rangoons and he had the drunken noodles, and soup. The crab rangoons were the best I have ever had. The way they fry them makes them litteraly melt in your mouth. The lettuce wraps were addicting. The peanut sauce was perfect and the chicken was so flavorful I almost canceled the pad thai and ordered another order of lettuce wraps they were so good!
He likes is food spicey, and it is a rare day that something is too spicey for him, and I think he met his match with these guys! He asked for it, don't get me wrong. But I think next time he will take it down a notch! We shared the fried ice cream and it was delishous as well. I took home my pad thai because I wanted to get dessert and was full after my appetizers. Now I crave this place like most women crave chocolate!

• Visited April 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Best Thai I have ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

Thai Flavor is a tiny little place in a strip mall. The restaurant is clean and the service is very fast and friendly. Their food is phenomenal! I fall in love with everything I try.

• Visited February 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Small but decent place for Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

Thai flavor is small place and it is difficult to find place in lunch time due to limited space but they serve decent tasty food with quick service.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Hoppin Little Thai/Noodle Restaurant in Innsbrook”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

When I can go to a restaurant WITHOUT BURGERS, WINGS or PIZZA with a finicky 8 year old, and have them raving about the food by the end of the meal, you know it's a find. The Thai dishes are delicious and generous, the service is attentive and with the kitchen right in the quaint dining room, the smells of the cooking food make you very glad you stopped by. We've been here twice in the past few months, and we have not been disappointed. My son with dairy and beef allergies found plenty of choices and LOVED his noodle dish choices. We are already planning for our return trips.

• Visited January 2012