You added Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Glen Allen
Woodbridge, VA
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

If I ever have to return to the Glen Allen area, I will definitely stay at this hotel again! The rooms were nice, clean and very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The grounds were beautiful! The hotel was located in a very secluded and serene area, but a short 5-7 minute drive bought you to area restaurants and shopping. Great stay!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Eastern NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

We wanted a one night stay on the north side of Richmond. Amenities weren't important, just a comfy, safe night. We won a night at this lovely property for only $63! The setting is the star here, golf course view, Jeffersonian architecture. A great setting for a family gathering or wedding.

The Yellow Tavern offered a relaxing setting and good food at a reasonable price.

Cons? Decor is a tad dated, but based on displays outside the restaurants and ballroom, I think renovation is planned. The resort is a little spread out, in the winter you would have to walk outside to get to the restaurants.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Washington, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

I went to the Wyndham on a weekend business trip, and I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to go back during the fall with my wife. The hotel was lovely, cozy and beautifully set above the Crossings Golf Course. The bar was nice and the bartenders were entertaining.

I can't complain about the price and the rooms were nice. I will definitely put this hotel on the weekend get-away list for me and my wifey.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Cary, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I stayed here just after a January ice storm with my spouse and older parents while visiting relatives in Richmond. The hotel is lovely, comfortable, and relaxing. It is set in several buildings surrounding a garden area. The rooms were well appointed, as were the common areas and restaurant. The hotel did a pretty good job clearing the ice on the outdoor walkways, but I was concerned about my parents moving from the building with the hotel rooms across the garden to the restaurant, so we drove them around the circular drive--just a minor inconvenience. While the hotel is a little distance from Richmond, I would consider returning, if the prices remain reasonable. (Check Hotwire for a deal.) I imagine the grounds would be beautiful for a spring or fall relaxing retreat in the countryside, with relatively easy access to the city.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011 via mobile

I loved it here! Great area it's very quiet at night. Alsoots right around the corner from an amusement park. Everything is right there in the shopping center. I got new purse. The staff was friendly. Joy the housekeeper was my favorite I wish everyone was like her. The buildings are beautiful. If you go anywhere in Virginia you have to go here. Many people complain about the outdoor pool but once you get in you can't get out it very cool inside the pool and the water is the perfect temperate. If you go anywhere you have to go here!!

• Stayed July 2011
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

This is our second time staying at this hotel, both times just for one night. We love the hotel. It is a beautiful hotel with a different atmosphere than your typical chain hotel. It is very clean and the staff is very nice! The grounds are beautiful! We enjoyed the Yellow Tavern both times. We will stay here again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
RKNelson, General Manager at Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 20, 2011
Thank you for your recent review of Wyndham Virginia Crossings and you are right - we are different than most high rise hotels. Here we have beautiful grounds to walk along with our historical character plus restaurants, pool area and guest rooms. In the coming months we will be adding some additional features including a putting green and hilltop sitting area (perfect for watching the sunrise over The Crossings golf course), Jefferson Gardens with flower beds designed like the ones at Monticello and a new outdoor deck at Yellow Tavern ... with fire pit.

Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

We had a large car show on the premises. The place is great and so was the staff. The only reason I did not give them 5 stars was the food that was part of our pre-paid events, and the meals we eat and paid for on our own were not up to par.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!