We needed a place to stay in Richmond for a wedding and chose this Marriot because of the price and the location. It is in the suburbs, but is right off of 64 and 295 so it is actually pretty quick to get around town from there.
The room was smaller than I had hoped, but it and the lobby were clean. There was a decent selection of cable channels. Other than that there was not much! No free wifi, no free breakfast, no microwave or fridge in the room! We stayed with our two boys and the stay would've been much better if there had been some amenities. This is why I give it only 3 stars.
Our room was on the 5th floor-- you need your key to access that floor. There are no really good views i think from any of the rooms, but that is just because the hotel is situated in the suburbs.
Checking in a out was easy and the staff was courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Richmond Marriott West is located in the Innsbrook office park, just minutes from Short Pump Mall. The hotel features a classy lobby bar, eclectic restaurant, more than 6000 square feet of meeting space and the fantastic service you have come to expect from Marriott. Innsbrook has beautiful landscaping and jogging trails that wind around the park's lakes. Nearby businesses include Capital One, Markel, Wachovia, Philip Morris, Genworth, PFG Food Group, CarMax and Circuit City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Richmond Marriott West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Marriott West Hotel Glen Allen
- Marriott Hotel Glen Allen
- Marriott Glen Allen
- Glen Allen Marriott