I recently had a one-night stay at this hotel during a business trip and it was perfectly acceptable. I probably would not have selected to stay in this area of Richmond, but for the fact that my company's office is nearby. It is a bit far afield from the downtown area, for example.
The room and grounds were your standard Marriott experience. The bed and pillows were comfortable, the internet service fast and efficient, and the water pressure and temperature was perfect. The hotel public areas and rooms do show a bit of wear and are decorated in the usual conservative reds, greens and yellows, but you don't usually go to a Marriott for a cutting edge, modern experience.
The staff were all extremely friendly and efficient. Parking was self-service and plentiful. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a short business trip, but would not stay here for leisure.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Marriott West Hotel
- Richmond Marriott West Hotel Glen Allen
- Marriott Hotel Glen Allen
- Marriott Glen Allen
- Glen Allen Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Richmond Marriott West is located in the Innsbrook office park, just minutes from Short Pump Mall. The hotel features a classy lobby bar, eclectic restaurant, more than 6000 square feet of meeting space and the fantastic service you have come to expect from Marriott. Innsbrook has beautiful landscaping and jogging trails that wind around the park's lakes. Nearby businesses include Capital One, Markel, Wachovia, Philip Morris, Genworth, PFG Food Group, CarMax and Circuit City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Richmond Marriott West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.