“looking for somewhere to stay for an extended trip????” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64

You added Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10961 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Glen Allen
Long Island, New York
“looking for somewhere to stay for an extended trip????”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2005

The Homewood Studio Suites in Glen Allen, Virginia ( just outside of Richmond ) is a great place for business travellers or people who are planning to stay an extended period of time. The rooms come complete with a full kitchen set up which for those of us travelling on a budget can be great.
The rooms are nice and clean - nothing overly fancy but they are a good place to stay for less than $100 and they have all the basic things you need to live there.
I could easily see this renting as a studio apartment.
So if you are looking for the comfort of home with out breaking the bank this is a good choice close to I95 and I64.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2005

I visited this hotel last month. Everyone was very nice to me. I loved the kitchen in the room. I will stay there everytime I'm in this area.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2004

I stayed at this location for the first time and I loved it! The room was so clean, the price was great, and the staff was wonderful. If you really want a home away from home then I'd stay at that Homestead in Innsbrook. Besides their prices beat out all of their competitors!

London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2004

Good price and good location- however don't expect much. My bedspread was unclean and smelly. The well-equipped suite wasn't not properly cleaned. When you run the heater it blows the drapes open which didn't leave me feeling safe or secure (this is an exterior access hotel.) The staff was ambivalent to my concerns and I wrote feedback about the state of the bed to the hotel which was never answered. Also, other patrons were very noisy.

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64

Address: 10961 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Location: United States > Virginia > Glen Allen
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Glen Allen
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Richmond / Innsbrook Hotel Glen Allen
Homestead Richmond Innsbrook

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.