You added Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10961 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Glen Allen
Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

i travel from miami to richmond,Va 3 -4 times a year, and have finally found my home away from home.. this motel is perfect!! great location for dining in or out, very safe area, and by far one of the cleanest rooms i've been in, in quite awhile. love the real size fridge, the spacious bathroom, the constant, good water pressure that actually gets and stays hot.. the staff are very respectful and attentive, and as far as i'm concerned i'll be staying here every time i come here to richmond.. trust me, i travel a lot, and have stayed in motels from the " now this is a room" all the way to the ones i wouldn't let my dog sleep in overnight... you will not find a better motel in richmond for the same quality and reasonable pricing as this.. trust me i've stayed in them all... funny, i actually don't want to write this review, because i want to keep this place a secret..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Charles - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our hotel is your "home away from home". The staff and I really enjoyed reading your review. I am delighted to hear you were able to take advantage of your in-room kitchen, especially the large refrigerator, and that you liked your spacious bathroom.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Orange Park, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I travel for business and I have stayed at numerous Extended Stay America's-This one is no "home away from home" and far from a "perfect extended stay". The rooms are not properly cleaned. They stink like cigarettes & so do the linens. The outside garbage cans are constantly full & in need of emptying. There are men hanging out in the parking lot and doorways smoking and talking on the cell phones. There is no hotel security monitoring these activities. Corporate needs to come see first-hand how this establishment is not meeting the general standard of Extended Stay America. However, there are some wonderful efficient staff on hand (excluding the new general manager)

Room Tip: The rooms and parking lot toward the rear of the hotel are quieter and have less foot traffic.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The staff here at extended stay has provided nothing but Stellar Customer Service. I have never experience a check in, prompt feedback, and down to earth as well as understanding the needs of guest.
If you want to be treated like a King or Queen, 10961 W Broad St in Glen Allen is the perfect place to stay.
To the staff, thank you for welcoming me and making me feel like a home away from home.
Again, Stellar Service

Room Tip: Here in Glen Allen it is peaceful.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such delightful things about our team. I'm thrilled that your check-in experience was welcoming and that our staff provided you with exceptional customer service.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I sold my house and needed a place to stay while I was finishing up my job for retirement. The Extended Stay location was a perfect solution for my 2 1/2 month interim needs. Priced right, excellent location to my job, shopping, and eateries. Very quiet calming view with nice trees and landscaping. The employees at every level were more than pleasant, very helpful, did their jobs very well and made it a very pleasant stay. Other travelers staying at the Extended Stay hotel were also very nice and considerate of others and made friendly conversations at the laundry and lobby area where the breakfast stop and go bleuberry muffins were great. The full kitchen, large bathroom, lots of closet and storage space, with king bed and pull out sofa and large window with beautiful view made my visit very pleasant.

Room Tip: For longer stays the end units with sofa and large window in back of buildings are great.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm very pleased to know that our hotel met all your needs. We are delighted that you were taken care of.

We make it our mission to ensure the satisfaction of our guests and my team will be very happy to know your comments.

Once again, thank you for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the near future.
Venice, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I (two 70 yr. olds) had the pleasure of staying for the second year at Ext'd Stay Suites in Glen Allen, VA which is very close to our Grand dau. and her family. Being originally from Lancaster County, PA, we go back in Aug. to get some of their prized corn and tomatoes. Having a refrig. to keep the corn fresh for our trip to FL is very important. The personnel here are very friendly and the room and kitchenette was perfect for our needs. They placed us in a very quiet setting. We plan to use it each year.

Room Tip: They gave us a handicapped room in the rear with excellent parking and access.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for making your stay so pleasant. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was our 2nd time staying at this property. In 2011 it was a Studio Plus. It is now an Extended Stay..but nothing has changed..it's still very nice! We stayed here with our two dogs for my golf tournament at Richmond CC. Our room was very clean and we had a full kitchen. We got the weekly rate which is very good for the value. The only thing I don't like is the $150 pet fee per dog. Thankfully Nicole worked with me and I only had to pay $150 for both.They provide doggie pot bags too:) There is a huge corporate park behind the complex. You can make one giant loop to walk the dogs and it's like a 20 min walk! You are also only 5 mins from Deep Run Park..a beautiful park with lots of trails! They have a quick grab and go breakfast and laundry on site. Everyone was friendly here and it is quiet! We will definitely be back again:)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so pleased to read that this was your second time staying with us, and we met your expectations once more. As well, while I am sorry that our dog fees were not ideal, I'm glad that Nicole was able to work with you on this rate. Plus, it is great that our location was perfect for your needs and pets.

Carrollton, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I only stayed 1 night, thank goodness, and didn't have to spend much time in the room. It just didn't feel clean at all to me. I went to get a fork, which looked like it had been used, so I washed it, while undoing the "clean" dish rag a large long black knotted hair fell out........gross! The bathroom was not perfectly cleaned either and I laid towels in the bottom of the shower just so I could stand to get in it. The door into the bathroom had black finger and handprints all over it, really, couldn't the cleaning people just wipe that off? I'm sure in it's day this was a nice hotel, but now it seems as if this hotel was "home" to a lot of out of town workers. They stood right outside of my room speaking in spanish until 10pm. I was very thankful that I had very little time to stay in this room, mainly to just sleep and shower, which by the way, the bed was not that comfortable either. I will definitely choose another hotel next time, there are numerous ones right around the area that must be better!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64? Share your experiences!