“Needed a place to stay while waiting to move into a house....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64

You added Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10961 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Glen Allen
Richmond, Virginia
“Needed a place to stay while waiting to move into a house....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Whether you need a place for one night or like myself, stayed close to 2 months. The rooms are very clean, slept better than my own bed. The whole staff are friendly and professional. Dean is the General manager, made life easier with a very doable weekly rate. Nicole Bibbs is the Assistant GM, love her: very accomodating and personality plus. Saved the best for last, Becky is the morning front desk staff: Friendly, whatever you need, she does it with a smile. I used to be a Flight Attendant, so believe me I know about HOTELS!! Your in good hands with Homestead...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, November 21, 2012

Pinehurst, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have to say one of the most accommodating places I have stayed.
Everyone from Management, house keeping and maintenance friendly and if they can do it its done.
Friendly, and professional. This facility appears to be going through remodel. which the improvements are adding to the value.

Room Tip: Rooms are going through remodel it appears to me. I had an extended stay and would return without qu...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
brish0213, Owner at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Richmond - Innsbrook. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Hampton, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Absolutely FILTHY room! The room had sticky walls, a dirty tub, cigarette ashes between the bed and nightstand, cigarette stench (we asked for a non-smoking room), dirty carpet, old/outdated furniture.

My husband and I checked OUT at 10:30 p.m. after we saw a small bug (a bed bug possibly) crawling up the side of our bed.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle7497
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, August 15, 2012

Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent an unacceptable situation like yours from occurring. All rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected upon a guest's checkout as well as during applicable periods of the stay, then inspected by a manager who determines if it meets our quality standards. Obviously, your experience indicates that our system broke down. In response, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out why and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence in terms of the smell and cleanliness.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This place is nasty and dirty. The staff was nice enough but what really matters are the rooms and the one I had was disgusting and dirty. It's outdated and bedding and so fourth had stains and cigarette burns. The toilet and bathtub were dirty as well. We literally spent an hour there and left to stay elsewhere because the little time we spent there we were bitten by unseen bugs. My daughter was covered in bites. Also, there were a lot of little kids just hanging out in the parking lot unsupervised. STAY AWAY!!!

• Stayed July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of your experience. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). Thank you.
Richmond, Virginia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Not only was the room filthy, the beds awful, and the smell intolerable, but I forgot my personal belongings and was told they weren't there. In addition, I was overcharged on my credit card and am having a hard time getting it straight with them. When I got home I realized I had forgotten my phone and iPad chargers plugged into the wall. I called IMMEDIATELY and was told they would check and call back. They never called back so I went to the property in person. SURPRISE, they had never checked and when they asked housekeeping they said they weren't there. I asked about the next guest and they said he was a regular and he didn't see them. DO NOT GO HERE....You will regret your decision! That is unless you don't mind the dirt, stench and horrible beds.

Room Tip: Rooms are all bad.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Richmond - Innsbrook. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Very dated room. Everything in the room could use updating. Bathtub was the worst! It was very stained and crud in the drain. We did not use the bathtub bc of this. We went to the Y for our showers it was so bad. The staff was friendly and was a good value but not sure if I would go cheaper next time.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Richmond - Innsbrook. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

Thank you for bringing the bathroom issue to my attention. Your review has caused us to take a serious look at the systems we have in place to handle our day to day operations and we will be making modifications as appropriate. Please also note that our company is in the process of renovating our hotels. So please consider trying us or one of our sister hotels again in the near future.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Excellent service, nice staffs, quiet enviroment and great location for a family to stay. Long stay rate is tax free that lowers the room rate quite a lot. Promp and high quality room service if there is a need. It is helpful to pay monthly rent by weekly installments.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Wen H
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Dear Wen,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Richmond - Innsbrook. I'm so happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.
Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Allen
aloft Richmond West
aloft Richmond West
#15 of 22 in Glen Allen
3.5 of 5 stars 309 reviews

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64? Share your experiences!