“Nice clean room at a good price” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Glen Allen
“Nice clean room at a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a quick pit stop for a longer trip. Room was very new, clean and nice. Lobby was nice with a small bar with a few TV's. Room rate was about $110 for a Saturday night stay.

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

This was the midpoint stop on a trip to Baltimore. We got in pretty late and with all the cars that were there, I was a little worried that we might not have a room since I was using points for my stay. Instead, I was provided a room and I even ended up landing an upgrade to one of the suites. It was a very pleasant surprise. Everything was clean, amenities were nicer than what I usually see in a Courtyard property. I even had need of the business center and that went by without a hitch. I'd gladly stay at this property again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here one night on our way down to Florida. The hotel is very nice very clean and modern. There's complimentary coffee in the lobby along with a restaurant area that sells Starbucks. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone whether you are staying one night or a week!

• Stayed April 2012
Ridgefield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

New property - clean and comfortable
A number of chain restaurants and a movie theatre within walking distance.
The little bar in the lobby is great. Though it is open only till 10p
Wireless was complimentary but it was a little weak on the third floor where I was. It was strong in the lobby.
The lobby has a computer "bar" to work on which is a nice touch.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

My family and I always choose this hotel when we have to stay closer to Richmond to avoid the drive from the Fredericksburg, VA or Ladysmith, Va area. The hotel has never let us down in terms of not being clean. the beds are of Marriott quality and comfort. The breakfast is the usual for a Courtyard. the staff is always helpful and willing to assist in any manner. I appreciate the closeness of restaurants and stores, even if I am shopping in Short Pump which is about a 10 or 15 min drive. I absolutely adore this hotel and choose it without a doubt when traveling South! It has yet to let me down. Thank you Courtyard Glen Allen for providing a quality hotel and service that proves why I love being a Rewards member!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

After staying at another hotel for business closer to Doswell, I ended up staying here the night before my flight in order to visit some family. I have to say, this place was a real treat.

Check in was effortless, and the lobby is spectacular. After popping into my room and seeing that it was just as amazing, I ended up relaxing and chatting with family in the lobby over some takeout that we had grabbed.

I only stayed here one night and wished that I had stayed here for my whole trip and just commuted to my business in Doswell.

Room Tip: This place is tough to spot from Brooks Rd and both my phone and my sisters GPS failed to pinpoint t...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

If your looking for a place in the Glen Allen Area on the North side of Richmond this is a very good choice. The hotel is located right off I-295 and I-95 next to Virginia Center Commons shopping mall. It's a newer Courtyard property and everything still feels pretty new. There are quite a few chain restuarants in the area like O'Charley's, Applebees, Famous Dave's, iHop, and Shoney's to name a few. My only complaint about this hotel is that it does not offer a breakfast buffet like some other Courtyards. It does have "The Bistro" (walkup food counter) with breakfast options but their hours are very limited.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Yardis, Owner at Courtyard by Marriott Richmond North/Glen Allen, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
We are grateful for your business and aspire to be your first choice when returning to the I - 95/ I -295/ US 1 corridor in Glen Allen, VA-North Richmond. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall. I can understand and appreciate the preferance of some guests who enjoy the former "buffet concept" which was phased out by the "brand". Ideally this is overcome for many with the fresh prepared items in the Bistro for breakfast, dinner, and a full bar. Certainly the state - of the art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax in with free wi fi is another attribute I find frequent travellers and leisure guests alike embrace. Best wishes for safe travels.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Richmond North/Glen Allen? Share your experiences!