“Awesome Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook

You added Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10060 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Richmond - Innsbrook)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Glen Allen
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Just wanted top share my experience.........I stayed at the Studio Plus Motel on two seperate occasions for a week at a time. It had been reccomended to me by one of my work associates. Along with the units being well kept, updated and comfortable.........there was also a full kitchen available in each unit. I travel extensively with my company and the cost of eating out constantly is staggering so when you find a great deal such as this you jump on it!

On another note, With my job, I get alot of miscellaneous material sent to my location at each project. Most of the time I leave a business card at the front desk and request a call when it delivers but usually I have to make the call to see if it arrived. The girls at the front desk (evenings and days) really took care of me!! I requested the same call when my material arrived and the evening clerk passed along the info as she promised she would. I received a call as soon as the delivery was made on two different occasions.

I would definitley stay here again if I'm ever in Richmond working!!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel on and off for the last 4yrs. I can honestly say this past year the changes made to the hotel are worth the stay. The management they have now Kristen Ball and her staff are exceptional. They go out of their way to acommidate your needs and make you feel welcome. The best part about staying at this hotel is it is pet friendly so if you are a pet lover like myself, that travels with my dog it is nice to know I have a place to stay with her that is clean and has a kitchen where you are able to cook a good meal. I would highly recommend this hotel for anybody especially if you are looking for a PET FRIENDLY place where the staff is exceptional.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, December 21, 2012

Bentonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

It is such a joy to be able to cook a good meal after being on the road for so long. Staff and rooms are exceptional. Love the laundry right down the hall!! There is a gym and lots of room to walk outdoors. Rooms are nice size, very clean and well organized. I highly recommend this hotel for extended stays.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, December 10, 2012

Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Best value for long-term stays for those who want a pool, a gym, a kitchen, and a comfortable room. The staff is exceptional.

It's a good place for doing some cooking and getting some exercise. A lot of guests are repeat visitors. You learn to say hello in the morning.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Richmond, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

First of all the staff is definitely first rate, very helpful. Any requests that we had concerning our jobs were met quickly. The kitchens, while a little small, are more than enough to make one's stay much more comfortable. My wife and I are doing contract work which requires a lot of hotel stays, I came from another hotel in the Extended Stay family to this one and our experiences have been nothing but awesome. The rooms are clean, large and very comfortable. The location is very central, everything you may need you can find within a couple of miles. The area is beautiful and both my wife and I have fallen in love with the Glen Allen area. We both highly recommend this establishment to anyone loking to stay in the Richmond area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, November 12, 2012

Glen Allen, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

i love talking to the staff when i have to get something from them they are all sweet and they are ver awsome people and the manager is awsome i love dealing with her she is awsome as well.
thanks for my stay i was happy to have stayed her in this hotel
thank u to all the staff and managers here at the hotel u all are awsome thank u for our stay here it was outstanding :P

Room Tip: they all here are awsome people i think u will love them when u come to stay here as well as i did...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
brish0213, Owner at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus Richmond - Innsbrook. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Meridian, Mississippi, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

My partner and I have enjoyed our stay. She's a travel nurse and after I was laid off after 5 years and unable to find work back home, I decided to travel also and concentrate on my landscape/ nature photography.
The location is also ideal. Glen Allen is a great place.
I have fallen in love with Richmond and the surrounding areas. Studio Plus has been a great place. Yes, you're going to have your gripes about certain things but it's a hotel and the walls aren't sound proof. That's why they make earplugs."
My favorite thing about the hotel is the full kitchen. I love going out to eat but I enjoy being able to cook as well.
I am now considering relocating to this area. Unforunately, I have to return to Mississippi alone.
Almost makes me want to cry knowing how much I dread going back. I think the James River has me sold.

The employees have been great. From housekeeping to the amazing staff and managers in the office.

I would definitely stay again...

Whitney

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Whitney,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Studio Plus Richmond - Innsbrook. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook? Share your experiences!