“Great Place To Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10060 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Richmond - Innsbrook)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #9 of 22 hotels in Glen Allen
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Great Place To Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

First of all the staff is definitely first rate, very helpful. Any requests that we had concerning our jobs were met quickly. The kitchens, while a little small, are more than enough to make one's stay much more comfortable. My wife and I are doing contract work which requires a lot of hotel stays, I came from another hotel in the Extended Stay family to this one and our experiences have been nothing but awesome. The rooms are clean, large and very comfortable. The location is very central, everything you may need you can find within a couple of miles. The area is beautiful and both my wife and I have fallen in love with the Glen Allen area. We both highly recommend this establishment to anyone loking to stay in the Richmond area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, November 12, 2012

38 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Glen Allen, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

i love talking to the staff when i have to get something from them they are all sweet and they are ver awsome people and the manager is awsome i love dealing with her she is awsome as well.
thanks for my stay i was happy to have stayed her in this hotel
thank u to all the staff and managers here at the hotel u all are awsome thank u for our stay here it was outstanding :P

Room Tip: they all here are awsome people i think u will love them when u come to stay here as well as i did...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
brish0213, Owner at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus Richmond - Innsbrook. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Meridian, Mississippi, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

My partner and I have enjoyed our stay. She's a travel nurse and after I was laid off after 5 years and unable to find work back home, I decided to travel also and concentrate on my landscape/ nature photography.
The location is also ideal. Glen Allen is a great place.
I have fallen in love with Richmond and the surrounding areas. Studio Plus has been a great place. Yes, you're going to have your gripes about certain things but it's a hotel and the walls aren't sound proof. That's why they make earplugs."
My favorite thing about the hotel is the full kitchen. I love going out to eat but I enjoy being able to cook as well.
I am now considering relocating to this area. Unforunately, I have to return to Mississippi alone.
Almost makes me want to cry knowing how much I dread going back. I think the James River has me sold.

The employees have been great. From housekeeping to the amazing staff and managers in the office.

I would definitely stay again...

Whitney

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Whitney,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Studio Plus Richmond - Innsbrook. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Lilburn GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I needed a place to stay for a week as I was selling my Dad's house. My husband was with me for the first 2 nights then he drove a U-Haul home. I had researched several extended stay places and this one had decent reviews...OMG. In the parking lot corner where the trash dumpster was were several pieces of furniture and a couple of mattresses. There were several kids laying around in the "lobby" area watching TV. We checked in and went to the room with nervousness; the hall REEKED with collard greens (?) smell. The room was basic, sorta grubby carpet and smelled like fresh paint. My husband asked if I would feel safe for 5 days here without him; often coming in at night. NO!! It seems like the place people who have been evicted would stay if they could scrap together some $ or a place a migrant worker could crash for a week then move on. We asked for a refund and left. Luckily they were decent and gave it to us right away. The girl at the desk was a HS student. I later heard this place had been closed 2x. How can it be the same place I saw with those other reviews?

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Studio Plus Richmond - Innsbrook. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Richmond, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

oh it was just superb. the staff was friendly and the place was so clean which is something im really picky about. and Vee in the office was so nice,

Room Tip: rooms at the front of the hotel are brightest
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, June 13, 2012

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

This property is extremely well managed and kept very clean. The Management and Staff are very friendly and are eager to make your stay perfect. The rates are very budget friendly and the hotel is located very close to Interstate 64 and many restaurants and shops. It has been a pleasure staying here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback in your wonderful review of our hotel. The management team and staff members of StudioPLUS Richmond-Innsbrook take great pride in being able to provide the exceptional value of a “home away from home” atmosphere for each and every guest and we try our very best to pair that with unparalleled customer service. We will accept no less. Knowing that we were able to achieve this and render such a noteworthy experience for you is the most important and most rewarding aspect of our job; After all, where would we be if not for our guests? It has been a privilege to accommodate you and I sincerely hope that we are once more afforded the opportunity to serve you again in the future. If we can ever be of additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any one of us. Thank you again so much. We truly value your business.
Glen Allen, Virginia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

What a blessing to find a hotel from the moment I checked in, to immediately provide the most excellent service! I rate the staff @ 150%. The first General Manager & staff made me feel very welcomed, like a home away from home, The present General Manager & staff is very friendly, & attentive to the needs & requests of guests. I have seen the General Manager & staff, past & present go beyond the call of duty to ensure guests are comfortable, providing a pleasant & safe environment. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone requiring excellent service with lots of smiles, & your business sincerely appreciated!

Room Tip: Tell the agent @ the front desk what you plan to do while here, they will select the best location o...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Richmond - Innsbrook. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook? Share your experiences!