“A BLESSING!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook

You added Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10060 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Richmond - Innsbrook)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Glen Allen
Glen Allen, Virginia, USA
“A BLESSING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

What a blessing to find a hotel from the moment I checked in, to immediately provide the most excellent service! I rate the staff @ 150%. The first General Manager & staff made me feel very welcomed, like a home away from home, The present General Manager & staff is very friendly, & attentive to the needs & requests of guests. I have seen the General Manager & staff, past & present go beyond the call of duty to ensure guests are comfortable, providing a pleasant & safe environment. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone requiring excellent service with lots of smiles, & your business sincerely appreciated!

Room Tip: Tell the agent @ the front desk what you plan to do while here, they will select the best location o...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Richmond - Innsbrook. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Glen Allen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

The facility itself is quite nice, but the exceptional customer service is what makes this place special.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Studio Plus Richmond - Innsbrook. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

The Studio Plus is a great place to stay. Rooms are clean and staff is very friendly. Alot of parking and rooms are very spacious. During the summer they have the pool and laundry facilities on hand to care of your needs. I would recommend this highly.

Room Tip: IF your a smoker ask for in advance for reservation,
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Studio Plus Richmond - Innsbrook. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

It's a great place to stay in whether for a day, weeks or months, it's very clean. They got everything from utensils, dishes to pots and pans so people like my fiance and I don't have to eat out all the times. They're very friendly, professional, helping and caring personnel. They made me feel at home, especially when Studio Plus is going to be our home for awhile.

Eliseab04

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Studio Plus Richmond - Innsbrook. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Glen Allen, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

The very friendly,professional, helping and caring personnel,made me feel at home.
prompt response to my needs and great rate.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus Richmond - Innsbrook. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Middletown, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

My stay at this location is strictly work related. In my travels throughtout North America, I reside at many different hotels, motels and inns. My company always try to find the most economically suited place to reside, as well as the most effient place to simulate a home environment. I find this Studio Plus to be well suited for the aforementioned. The price is a keeper for companies that houses lots of workers at any giving time. The office personal for our company loves the convience of an open account.
The question becomes, will I use the hotel as a personal choice? The answer is unequivocally yes. The price is right and the staff are as pleasant as any staff I have encountered. Look, if you are looking for a high end suite, go pay the high end fee. If you are looking for a nice clean friendly hotel, this is your place and it is well within your budget.
The rooms are clean, the guests are respectable and this a is major factor for me. I do not take noise very well. This truly is a home away from home.

Best Regards,

Maurice Johnson
Superintendant
Freyssinet, Inc
Sterling, Va

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, March 29, 2012

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

It's probably my fault for not knowing that this was the "bottom tier" of the Extended Stay hotel chain. I will say that the check-in was very easy and pleasant, they accomodated our family when just about everything else in the area was booked, and the room was HUGE. However, the 3rd floor was horrid smelling. It reeked of smoke, the mattresses were OLD, and there were cigarette holes in everything from the couch and comforters to the counters and tabletops. The towels were the size of shammys and the lighting was horrible. It was bearable for the 10 hours we were there but there's no way we would have stayed a second night. We're just a plain working family and not highly expectant picky travelers...but even WE were disappointed at the low quality from this line of hotels.

• Stayed March 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Studio Plus Richmond - Innsbrook. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook? Share your experiences!