I stayed at this place for one night, when I traveled to Richmond for work.
The hotel staff was all very friendly, and my room was nice and clean. I am a sensitive sleeper, but did not notice any annoying noise at night. Because this is a Towneplace Suite, my room was equipped with a full kitchen, fridge, sink, plates, silverware, etc. I was very surprised to find that my room did NOT have a hair dryer. For all travelers out there with long hair, pack your own!
I used their gym in the evening for a little bit. It is very small. It literally has one treadmill, and one elliptical.
This place serves breakfast in the morning. Nothing fancy, you can choose from cereal, english muffin, bagel, boiled egg, yogurt, etc. It was convenient for all business travelers looking for a quick grab and go breakfast.
I think for the price we paid, my stay here was great and I would recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Richmond Hotel Glen Allen
- Towneplace Suites Richmond Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Richmond located near the Short Pump Town Center, Kings Dominion, and Shockoe Bottom. Our hotel offers comfort in our two bedroom and studio suites with fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the convenience of our notable amenities including complimentary breakfast, high-speed Internet access, fitness center and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your TownePlace Suites Richmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.