“super 8 motel in glade spring,virginia” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Glade Spring

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn Glade Spring to your Saves list
Knights Inn Glade Spring
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12412 Maple Street, I-81 Exit 29, Glade Spring, VA 24340 (Formerly Super 8 Glade Spring)   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Glade Spring
Glade Spring, Virginia
“super 8 motel in glade spring,virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I train tractor trailer drivers and live in this town. When I have a trainee that lives out of town I always put them up in the super 8.The owner ,Jay, and the manager,Crystal,always go out of their way to make my trainees feel at home.If I am gonna show up late Crystal always makes accommodations for the trainees.My trainees enjoy free breakfast and there are numerous restaraunts with a short walk.Plenty of truck parking and a dollar general store extremely close for any personal needs.highly recommended by this truck driver when you need a good rest or your 34 hour restart,easy on and off for big trucks

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Jay M, General Manager at Knights Inn Glade Spring, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you Curtis R for taking the time to write a review about our property. We enjoy having your trainees from different parts of the state and from out of state. Thank you for appreciating our staff. They are ones that make your stay enjoyable. If they can be of any service, please just ask. Thank you and see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
New Albany, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

AS a business traveler I have several hotels that I stay at regularly. This location serves me well. It is easy to access off I-81. The parking is adequate for my truck and trailer. The owner and staff are very friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are always clean and very well equipped. The Super 8 Glade Spring VA will continue to be a regular stop for me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Phillip Y. For writing a review about our property. We appreciate your business and we thank you for high marks for our staff. We welcome folks such as yourself, who are on the road day in and day out, who are looking for a familiar place to stay. We are glad that we can offer the convenience of parking your truck and trailer. Looking forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you.
Stockton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

If you are looking for a nice, quiet, clean, place to stay this is it. I stayed here for over a week and the room was clean and quiet. The staff was super nice and helpful as well. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Jay M, General Manager at Knights Inn Glade Spring, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you Amy P. For your review. Our staff appreciates the high marks that you have given to us. As you said in the review, we offer clean, comfortable room at a good value. We have free Wi-Fi, free SuperStart breakfast with waffles, fruit, and yogurt. We also have a Italian restaurant on-site, which offers done in or carry out. For guest such as yourself, who may stay longer than one night, we also have on site guest laundry. We hope to see you back soon. Thank you.
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

me and my husband have been staying at super 8 for over 5 years and we love it! crystal is super
nice and very helpful everytime we go there all the rooms have been remodeled and clean. i would
reccomend that hotel to everyone i know

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you Cindy E. For taking the time to write a review about our property. Let me first thank you for your continued patronage and giving our staff such high marks. We truly believe that when each of the staff members takes it upon themselves to have customer satisfaction in mind, we will be successful. We take positive and negative (constructive) reviews seriously and then implement steps to make the experience better for our future guests. Thank you for the kind words and looking forward to seeing you in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stay here twice a year for Bristol race weekends, rooms are always clean and we'll maintained. Jay brought in brand new flat screen TV's during our last stay. Very friendly staff. All rooms have recently been remodeled a few years back after a tornado came though the area. Even that year the staff took it in stride and welcomed us in for the weekend.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jay M, General Manager at Knights Inn Glade Spring, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you sir for your marvelous review. What more can we say. We take hospitality seriously and our staff shows it. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you in the future. Thank you.

Been to Knights Inn Glade Spring? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Glade Spring

Address: 12412 Maple Street, I-81 Exit 29, Glade Spring, VA 24340 (Formerly Super 8 Glade Spring)
Location: United States > Virginia > Glade Spring
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Glade Spring
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn Glade Spring 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Knights Inn Glade Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Glade Spring
Travel Lodge Glade Spring
Travel Hotel Glade Spring
Knights Inn Glade Spring Virginia

If you own or manage Knights Inn Glade Spring, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;