“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Glade Spring

You added Knights Inn Glade Spring to your Saves list
Knights Inn Glade Spring
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12412 Maple Street, I-81 Exit 29, Glade Spring, VA 24340 (Formerly Super 8 Glade Spring)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Glade Spring
Newark, oh
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a great place to stay. We stayed for 3 days while we went to the Bristol race. Only about 30 minutes away and VERY affordable.

I was a little worried when I booked it because of the price, When we got there could not be happier. Will stay there again.

3 days lodging was cheaper than 1 day at a hotel closer to the track.

I did not see any of the problems that other guests are saying in there review. We had no problems at all.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
travelinn24340, Manager at Knights Inn Glade Spring, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you Jim. We appreciate your stay with us and thank you for kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hackettstown, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed at this Super 8 this past weekend. I wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. Our first room had an issue but when I went to the front desk, the manager, Crystal took care of everything. Her hospitatlity was amazing and she was extremely helpful and nice. The housecleaning crew was also very welcoming and accomodating. The hotel was clean and the hospitality by the staff was top notch. Great job!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you taking the time to write the review. We are glad that you had good stay and that we were able to get you the comfortable room. Our staff is eager to satisfy our guests so that they have great stay and come back to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you.
Greenville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've stayed at many Super8s before. This was unlike any one I've ever been to and I honestly cannot see myself staying at another super8 after this experience. It was filthy. There were bugs in the bathroom. The bed was disgusting. The bottom sheets were so pilled that it was uncomfortable to roll over. There were cigarette burns on the sheets and the room smelled like smoke even though I was told I was in a non smoking room. The peephole to look out of the room was covered, it even felt unsafe. Awful experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

travelinn24340, General Manager at Knights Inn Glade Spring, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. We are sorry that we didn't measure up to your expectations in cleanliness and we will address those issues with housekeeping. Our goal is to provide clean and affordable lodging, and we will continue to work hard to provide that for our guests.

Been to Knights Inn Glade Spring? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Glade Spring

Address: 12412 Maple Street, I-81 Exit 29, Glade Spring, VA 24340 (Formerly Super 8 Glade Spring)
Location: United States > Virginia > Glade Spring
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Glade Spring
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn Glade Spring 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Knights Inn Glade Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Glade Spring
Travel Lodge Glade Spring
Travel Hotel Glade Spring
Knights Inn Glade Spring Virginia

If you own or manage Knights Inn Glade Spring, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.