“Best I've ever had!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 41 Restaurants in Galax
Cuisines: American
Appalachia, Virginia
“Best I've ever had!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Porky's has the best food there is honestly! It's just the best of the BEST!!!Me and my husband have ate at in the last 5 years.. We trave all the time!! and We stayed an extra night just eat Porkeys's breakfast and ....It was amazig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Chrystal Hall

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

southwest virginia
“Good value for a family budget”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

This is primarily a buffet restaurant but they also have lots of a la carte selections including breakfast all day

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Galax, Virginia
“Was Better As Prime Sirloin”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

A lot of money was spent on restoring this building making it a decent facility, too bad the food and service is so lousy. My family and I have eaten here twice and both times the food was just edible. We will not be going back a third time.

The last time we ate here, the server forgot to give us silverware and we had to get some from another table ourselves. We waited about 30 minutes before the rolls we were told about finally made it to the table and about 45 minutes to get our order. The server was rarely seen. I was not offered a refill on my drink and my daughter was never given a straw for hers.

I had high hopes for this place, but was very disappointed. It is too bad too because Galax needs a good restaurant in the worst kind of way.

• Visited November 2012