I stayed here with my mother on the way to NC. I had originally planned to stay closer to Atlanta made such good time that we decided to travel further. I called ahead to check if they had room; they told me they did and that I would not need a reservation. When we got there, we were checked in quickly. The lady at the desk could not have been nicer;she asked if we wanted to be close to the elevator and gave us a choice of floors. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and we had a good stay. Everyone on the desk was friendly and very helpful in recommending places to eat. The morning breakfast was about what we would have expected, but it was nicely presented and once again the server was friendly. I would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket Hotel
- Hampton Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket! The Hampton Inn is located off of Route 66 and located in the heart of Virginia Gateway Center, the area's premier mixed use community, within walking distance to numerous shops and restaurants. Additionally, we are only 1.5 miles away from Jiffy Lube Live, 5 miles from Manassas National Battlefield Park, and 40 miles from the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.