We stayed here last year and it was wonderful. They allowed us to check in early and use the laundry facilities, as we were in the middle of a two week vacation. They were very friendly and made sure to tell us several times if we needed anything to just let them know. The room was very clean, staff was very friendly and the lobby was inviting. They served breakfast both mornings we were there and it was delicious and had a wide variety of foods from which to choose. The first night we were there, we visited shops and ate at one of the restaurants in the center where the Hampton is located. I even had my hair cut while we were there! We will definitely be returning to this Hampton Inn. I can't recommend them enough!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket Hotel
- Hampton Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket! The Hampton Inn is located off of Route 66 and located in the heart of Virginia Gateway Center, the area's premier mixed use community, within walking distance to numerous shops and restaurants. Additionally, we are only 1.5 miles away from Jiffy Lube Live, 5 miles from Manassas National Battlefield Park, and 40 miles from the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.