“Decent BBQ” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Warrenton, Virginia
“Decent BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Went there on Friday night. Place was moderately crowded, but we were seated promptly. Both wife and I had the brisket which was good. The catfish bites appetizers were outstanding. Service was good during the meal, but had a hard time catching the server when we wanted the check. All in all pretty good and we'll return.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“Great BBQ, nice atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Typically BBQ joint, good food. It was pretty empty, maybe because it was a Tuesday night. Service was a little slow, but nothing major.

Visited May 2014
Manassas, Virginia
“Great Ribs, Service, Ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Celebrated Mother's Day here. Had 1/2 rack St. Louis ribs, very meaty and tasty. Fabulous caesar salad, big enough for two so we shared one. Service was excellent and the server was very knowledgeable about the different kind of ribs. Great value for the money,

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Front Royal, Virginia
“Mothers Day Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Today's visit to Famous Daves was a great experience. My wife and younger son had been there previously, so we went there for Mothers Day after Church. Although the restaurant is a bit pricy, the food selection provided for both those willing to pay the higher cost and for those that must be money consious. If you are not one for spicy food, this may not be the best place to go, but they do have options for mild. The customer service was good and management was out and about asking how things were. This is not a restaurant I would frequent often, but if I was in the mood for Bar-B-Que food, this would be a great place to go. Of course for those that like spicy food, this is your spot. The briskett, ribs, and wings were outstanding, and they had six different sauces on the table from which you could choose: some mild and some very spicy.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“NEVER AGAIN”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband and I gave it a try, as we have been to, and enjoyed, another location. My food came out ice cold and the server was extremely rude when I complained. Another server who heard the exchange apologized for him. He kept ignoring us to hang out with friends at the bar. It was unreal. The manager replaced my food, but the replacement wasn't much better. My husband and I both got really sick later that night. We will NEVER go back.