“Best in Gainesville!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Dublin, Ohio
“Best in Gainesville!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I arrived late into town for business and had a sub craving. I always like to give business to small business or family businesses especially. Fortunately for me, in the same vicinity of my hotel was Pizza NY Margherita! I chose the Sorrento panini, but asked if they could do it similarly to their actual sub sandwiches by sending it through the oven with the meats and cheese. They accommodated me so nicely and added plentiful toppings after including a wonderful sweet/spicy pickled pepper mixture! The owner was there and we spoke as I waited a short time for my to go order. Along with his young employee who took my order so great and efficiently, the entire experience even for a to-go order was great! Then to my hotel for some comfort and relaxation and a meal to die for! So delicious, made with great quality and Italian love! I can't wait to return and try their pizza, pasta, etc. It all looks so wonderful! Thanks Pizza NY Margherita for satisfying this weary traveler!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Miami, FL
“Nice variety, Good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Was pleased with the overall experience. Wine and beer are served (limited selection) and the menu has good diversity for a pizza place. Food is well prepared and service was good. Outside seating is very limited, and inside seating is on some picnic style table and a few booths.

Visited October 2012
Bristow, Virginia
“Excellent!!!! Great Family Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great family owned Italian restaurant. Excellent pizza, subs and salads!! We love to run in for a quick lunch or stop in for a cozy dinner for two. It has a great family atmosphere. The family has been making great pizza since I can remember eating pizza. We also love to visit their Dad's restaurant in Fair Lakes as well. Great great food!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Great steak and cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I eat at Pizza NY Margherita about once a week. The steak and cheese is the best that I've ever had.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Poor toppings, Cardboard dough”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stopped for a quick bite, but we didn't expect to have to really chew our pizza slice. The red sauce was bland and used very sparingly, and the cheese was just out right bad. Not to be out done, the white pizza, place a solid tie with the cheese pizza for first place in the DO NOT Order category. I have no idea if anything else is any better in the place, but I do not intend to give them a try. Here's a quick note for the youthful staff working the register; show some interest in your customers, it really doesn't hurt to flash a smile and greet someone when they come in, I'm sure your not being paid to lean against the wall and keep it from falling while at the register.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere