“Avoid this place” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Avoid this place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

Long wait, service is a foreign concept. Food was only so-so.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ceyenne
“SLOW service, average food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

My husband and I had dinner here while on vacation, after a very long day we waited 45 minutes for a burger and a salad. Kind of a cool building but not worth the wait, Hire some more help for crying out loud!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good food at average prices...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

This is another restaurant in the area that I have been going to since the mid 90's. Every time I've been there the food has always been good and the service average to good.

I normally get the trout, which is good, but this last time I had the crab cakes and my wife had some sort of spicy chicken sandwich. I was hesitant to get the crab cakes because 98% of the time when you order crab cakes at restaurants they're made with a ton of filler, over spiced and have very small pieces of crab in them. These crab cakes were really good though. They were on the small side for me (compared the the kind you would find in Baltimore at a seafood place) but they had good sized lump crab meat in them with very little filler and were seasoned just right. My wife couldn't stop raving about the chicken sandwich. I tried a bite and it was definitely spicy but had a good taste to it. She was still raving about it days after eating it so it must have been good! We had two entree's with sides, a glass of wine and two beers for around $50 with tip.

I'll definitely dine here again whenever I visit Front Royal again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clarksburg WV
“Wait staff takes away from what could have been a good experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

Not many people there but wait staff did not seem to have time for their customers. One other couple beside us didn''t get most of their meal. Said their food was "awful". Had to ask the waitress for everything including their salad and silverware. Staff acted like we were intruders instead of customers. NOT a pleasant experience. Staff was "cussing" and hanging with some friends at the other side of the room. Not cool. The customers around us agreed that they all seemed "high". Our food was OK. Had to ask for silverware, order our drinks several times etc. Should have tried out the Stonewall Jackson or something else instead. Had outdoor seating but the staff was smoking out there and it wasn't clean. Shame, this could have been a very interesting place as it is an old mill site.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Food was Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

The spicy chicken sandwich was quite tastey. My hubby enjoyed a burger done to his liking. Business must be good because the 2nd floor was hopping with customers. Good sign :-)

• Visited September 2011