“Great Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Butler, Maryland, United States
“Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have eaten at Joes Steakhouse on several occasions. The bread is fresh and hot, served with olive oil, the salads are delicioulsy cold and the lettuce is crispy. The vegetable of the day is always prepared endante-not soft and mushy-an indication of fresh vegetables. The sweet potato mash is sweet with just the right mix of slivered almonds and brown sugar. And, of course the steaks are 5 stars. I usually get a steak, but this night l ordered the salmon special. Uncharacteristically, it did not have the flavor l was looking for.

Payton was my waitress. She was doing a great job-and with my salmon dish this night not up to my tastes, she had the oppoortunty to deliver amazing service and she did just that. I told her how l felt about the salmon, she did not even blink. What else can l get you, she asked? I inquired about the charges, she said no charge! Wow! I said l can still eat a little more but not a full entree. So, l ordered just the filet mignon, it was cooked medium rare- cooked perfectly for me. She adjusted the filet entree price downward because l did not get the sides. I felt really good about my experience after this evening-the same way l feel other times when l leave the restaurant.
I have to say, that without Paytons accomodation to me as a customer at Joe's, l might not have returned again. But for sure l will. It is refreshing to see in the digital age we live in the demonstration of excellent social and customer service skills Payton delivered to rectify this situation. See all of you next time l am in town, and Payton, if your working at my next visit, l hope the Manager will let me request you as my waitress!
Kraig L.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Stephens City, Virginia
“Great food, service. Happy to have found this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Moved here from New York a few months ago boyfriend and I have been searching for a place that served really good steaks, happy to say that we finally found it! Food was terrific, nice portion sizes, our waitress, Payten, was knowledgeable and fun, the atmosphere was wonderful. Great place if you're looking for somewhere to take the honey to. I had the Beef Skewer which had mushrooms, onions and peppers and NY strip steak on top of rice, loved it everything was cooked perfectly. Boyfriend had the Steak Out Sandwich tried a bite of it and loved it too especially the ciabatta bread that it came with. Pricing wasn't too bad either considering the portion sizes and service. We really enjoyed ourselves will definitely be going back!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food, great service. Nice gem in Front Royal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've lived on and off in Front Royal for the past few years. Somehow I've never heard of this place until this week. The only thing I was disappointed in was that I hadn't been there sooner. The food was great. I had the fish tacos and they were amazing. Whenever I see fish tacos on a menu I have a hard time passing them up, so I've definitely had them a LOT of places and this had to be one of my favorites. I was told by our waiter Patrick that they were a recent add to the menu after they had such success with them as a special. I can see why! Patrick was so friendly and accommodating, especially with our large table. The food was delicious, the service was fantastic and I will definitely be back again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I went to Joe's Steakhouse for the first time and everything was fantastic! The atmosphere, the food, and even our server, Patrick! Patrick was super friendly and made sure everybody had a great time. I ate the Mushroom n Swiss burger, followed by the Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie for dessert. Definitely going to visit this place again!

“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

The filet mignon melts in your mouth! And the Bailey's Creme Brûlée is amazing! Patrick was a great waiter!