We stayed at this Holiday Inn for 3 nights in a double queen room overlooking the golf course. The bedroom was a little small and lacked comfortable seating but the bathroom was a good size with a separate area for the commode. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel contained quality furnishings and was well maintained and appeared very clean. We were told the inn was 5 years old but it appeared to be about a year old. The hotel is a couple miles from the freeway but we loved the open area and property surrounding it. Shopping is close by. Houlihan's Restaurant is attached to the hotel and the food there is pretty good. It would be nice if H.I. offered at least a $5 voucher per person for breakfast since none is served at the inn. The hotel staff members were all extremely friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to an award winning hotel. The Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows is the recipient of the 2013, 2012 and 2011 IHG Torchbearer Award (awarded to the Best Holiday Inn hotels) and 2010 IHG Newcomer Award (Best New Holiday Inn). Sophistication and natural beauty unite at this Front Royal, Virginia hotel. For sophisticated but affordable accommodations, look no further than the Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows. We're situated above the award-winning Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club and surrounded by the beautiful mountains of Front Royal, VA. Our hotel's location is ideal for travelers to immerse themselves in the outdoors. You can take a leisurely drive on Skyline Drive to experience breathtaking views, enjoy a canoe trip on the beautiful Shenandoah River or explore the caverns around Front Royal. Lodging here is also convenient for business travelers visiting the Virginia Inland Port, Ferguson Enterprises, Family Dollar, Toray, American Woodmark, Axalta and other businesses in Front Royal. Our 24-hour business center, free high-speed Internet access, heated indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center are available for your use. Overlooking the beautiful mountains around Front Royal, our hotel rooms and suites offer triple-sheeted bedding, 32-inch LCD flat screen TVs with HD and HBO and refrigerators. From Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar, serving made-from-scratch cuisine three meals a day, to our 4,500 square feet of meeting space for hosting your special event, this Front Royal hotel's amenities provide a relaxing environment for our Virginia guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows
- Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows Hotel Front Royal
- Holiday Inn Front Royal
- Front Royal Holiday Inn