This was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. We had a room block for my wedding at Blue Ridge Shadows. My parents checked in to their “smoke-free room” and the room smelled liked an ash tray. The employees were the rudest people I have EVER met in my entire life. The bartender at Houlihanns told us, "We don’t need your service and we were going to stay open until 11, but because of you, we are closing at 10" We gave the front desk welcome bags for our guests. Only about 10 were handed out and the next morning when I went to see if any were left the lady behind the counter told me, "we normally keep the extras". I had 3 bridesmaids who were told the wrong rate for the room block when booking their room. They told us we could have a hospitality room and then the day before our wedding they told us we couldn't. Brent was extremely arrogant to both our sets of parents before we checked in on the phone and then when they went to check in he literally hid behind the counter to avoid talking to them. I am a Kindergarten teacher and my 6 year old students have more manners then the adults that work at this place. Stay at Hampton Inn, They were so unbelievable friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to an award winning hotel. The Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows is the recipient of the 2013, 2012 and 2011 IHG Torchbearer Award (awarded to the Best Holiday Inn hotels) and 2010 IHG Newcomer Award (Best New Holiday Inn). Sophistication and natural beauty unite at this Front Royal, Virginia hotel. For sophisticated but affordable accommodations, look no further than the Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows. We're situated above the award-winning Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club and surrounded by the beautiful mountains of Front Royal, VA. Our hotel's location is ideal for travelers to immerse themselves in the outdoors. You can take a leisurely drive on Skyline Drive to experience breathtaking views, enjoy a canoe trip on the beautiful Shenandoah River or explore the caverns around Front Royal. Lodging here is also convenient for business travelers visiting the Virginia Inland Port, Ferguson Enterprises, Family Dollar, Toray, American Woodmark, Axalta and other businesses in Front Royal. Our 24-hour business center, free high-speed Internet access, heated indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center are available for your use. Overlooking the beautiful mountains around Front Royal, our hotel rooms and suites offer triple-sheeted bedding, 32-inch LCD flat screen TVs with HD and HBO and refrigerators. From Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar, serving made-from-scratch cuisine three meals a day, to our 4,500 square feet of meeting space for hosting your special event, this Front Royal hotel's amenities provide a relaxing environment for our Virginia guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows
- Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows Hotel Front Royal
- Holiday Inn Front Royal
- Front Royal Holiday Inn