“IHG Army Hotel - Ft Belvoir” 5 of 5 stars
Review of IHG Army Hotels - Fort Belvoir

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Belvoir
IHG Army Hotels - Fort Belvoir
You added IHG Army Hotels - Fort Belvoir to your Saves list
9775 Gaillard Road, Fort Belvoir, VA   |
“IHG Army Hotel - Ft Belvoir”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My stay at IHG - Ft Belvoir outstanding. I would like to personally acknowledge Mariela and Tangy your front desk receptionist for their outstanding customer service. They are both very professional, helpful and informative. Mariela and Tangy are who customers look forward to working with when conducting business. They are a great assest to your business.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was worried after I had booked two rooms at this hotel for 1 week 16-22 May that we would have a horrible experience based off of the only one review available. We were on the third floor, with myself and our 2 year old son in a crib in one room and my mother in the other... It was fabulous... staff were extremely accommodating, the business center experienced some technical difficulties printing, so staff allowed me into the back office to scan/print and send off documents... very clean, housekeeping staff were very interactive with our son... bfast was included; not the top of the line, but not too shabby for what you receive... and you can take some fresh fruit and milk for your little one if you are busy with a realtor for that day... overall, i would recommend if you cannot find a place at Bolling (family suite) where we normally stay... recommend and in fact would return again!

Room Tip: away from elevator... we were rooms 327 and 328; did not hear anything except people across the hal...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

I only stay if I can get our room in Knadle Hall. They have a good variety of choices for breakfast and I simply love running around post in the a.m. Ft Belvior also boasts a great PX. I seem to have better luck getting one there than at Ft Myer or Andrews AFB.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Erica made sure I was taken care of. Hotels around Fort Belvoir were more expensive during Police Week and she took the time to find me a great room that fit my budget. Very professional and great customer service. I will definitely visit again.

Yep! Ask for Erica @ the Front Desk. She's great!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

I had the distinct pleasure of staying the night at this superb hotel for business. My stay was absolutely perfect. From the kind, courteous, and professional staff, to the meticulous, comfortable rooms and common areas, and exercise facility, Most noteworthy was the dedication and performance of Erica. As I checked in, Erica was multitasking performing as a front desk clerk and as a shuttle bus driver. Never once did I hear her complain as she continued to smile and greet people checking in and provide shuttle bus service to hotel guess.

L.Slater

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Shay B, General Manager at IHG Army Hotels - Fort Belvoir, responded to this review, April 24, 2015
Your comments are awesome and we are so grateful for your patronage! It's so nice to have someone recognize employees I already consider to be wonderful and please know that she will be recognized in front of her peers for outstanding service! Hope to see you next time you come!
Warmly,
shay
Richmond
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

I have stayed at IHG facilities numerous times and Erica has always provided me excellent customer service!! She has made my stay here a pleasant experience. I commute daily to Ft Belvoir 115 miles one way so when I decided to rest away from home the hotel the experience is very vital. This is a great stress reliver knowing that you have an employee who always goes above and beyond for her guest. This is my second review of Erica the first on i accidentally posted for Alexandra Holiday Inn Express. Thank you for hiring such an amazing person and staff.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Shay B, General Manager at IHG Army Hotels - Fort Belvoir, responded to this review, April 14, 2015
First THANK YOU for your business and for choosing to stay with us! Thank you for recognizing Erica as she will be recognized among her peers for this! I am so grateful for your feedback and anytime you need anything please do not hesitate to reach out-I love having you with us!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

My experiences with the Fort Belvoir IHG Hotel has been very good. I've been staying at Fort Belvoir for years and can definitely say that a lot of work has gone into making the rooms much more comfortable and up-to-date. The Staff has been wonderful to work with, especially June and Jury, and you will always find everyone helpful and willing to give you their best!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Shay B, General Manager at IHG Army Hotels - Fort Belvoir, responded to this review, April 15, 2015
I am so grateful for your feedback and especially for you patronage! Please know that Jurry and June will be recognized in front of their peers for your kind words. Thank you so much!

Been to IHG Army Hotels - Fort Belvoir? Share your experiences!