“Clean & Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
fishersville, virginia
“Clean & Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel for the value, room sizes, cleanliness and courteousness of the staff. We spent our honeymoon night in one of the King suites and when we got there, we were greeted by a nice wedding gift and card from the staff. We were also upgraded from a King room. The breakfast was out at 6:00 AM sharp, and the selection of food was more than I would expect for a "continental breakfast". Omelets, homefries, cerials, oatmeal, pastries and coffee/juice. Very nice and right off of the highway exit.

Room Tip: The King bedrooms are all on the back side of the hotel with a beautiful view of the Shenandoah Vall...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful recommendation of our property! I appreciate your compliments on the room cleanliness, staff members and breakfast and I will be sure to pass them along to my staff members. I am thrilled that the hotel could be a part of such a special occasion and that we were able to make it memorable to you. We wish you all the best in your marriage with many wonderful years ahead.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Excellent room at a great price. The breakfast makes this an excellent option for a young family. We also used the indoor pool which was a nice treat for the kids who had been strapped to their car seats for eight hours. Hotel conveniently located off highway.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice review of our property. I am thrilled that you and your family were able to enjoy the indoor pool and breakfast and I am very happy you found your room and our location to be excellent and convenient. I will be sure to pass your comments along to my team and I hope it will be my pleasure to have you back as our guest.
atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Nice hotel. Clean and quiet. Front desk recommended an excellent pizza place that delivered. I would stay again if I am in that area. It is close to Skyline drive, our purpose for being there. Breakfast was okay if you like fake eggs. It was very crowded when we had breakfast so they opended an additional room. Business center is out in the open and had to ask kids if we could use the computer. No parents in site. Other then that it was a great stay. The Shell next door has a small sub shop that is suppose to be good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with your recent stay in Fishersville. I am thrilled you found the hotel to be a convenient location for your vacation to Skyline Drive. I appreciate your feedback about the breakfast and business center, and I do apologize for the inconvenience of those issues during your stay. I do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.
Bridgeport, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

In May of 2012 I stayed at the Hampton Inn, Waynesboro, Va. Stuarts Draft. I was there to attend my grandsons wedding. Very pleased with the appearance and cleanliness of the motel. Service at the desk was excellent and answered all my questions about how to get around town. The breakfast was excellent, and well stocked. Service station across the road was another convenience. Stayed at Hampton Inns a few more times after that and will stay in the future.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted we could make your special weekend such a positive experience. Please know I will share your commetns with the front desk, housekeeping, and breakfast staff members, and I thank you for recognizing them and all that they do. We look forward to your return visit with us!
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel was very close to the highway and was a very nice surprise considering the great deal we got for it! Everything is very modern and up to date. The shower heads were high, which was also a nice surprise considering most hotel shower heads are too low for tall people! The common areas were very inviting and the customer service was superb. The breakfast at this hotel also seemed to be above and beyond the typical hotel breakfast! Highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are larger and we didn't have any problem with noise!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am thrilled that our location, amenities, and customer service could be so accommodating while being a great deal too! Please know I will pass along your comments to the staff, and we appreciate your recognition. We look forward to having you back as our guest.
Columbia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Front desk staff was professional and pleasant; was greeted with a smile. Main entry was clean and fresh; nice appearance; warm and inviting atmosphere. Breakfast was fresh with a good selection of items; coffee was hot and fresh.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for all your wonderful comments about your stay. I am delighted my staff was professional while the accommodations and amenities were so pleasing. We hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.
TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Hotel is nice and well maintained.
Our room was large and very nice with no issues.
Breakfast was acceptable.
My wife was disappointed in the lack of service and responsiveness--nobody was staffing the desk when she went for a toothbrush at around 10 PM. The door to the office was closed.
In the morning, she asked where the microwave was in the breakfast area to heat her coffee and milk and was told that there isn't one and was told that was why the rooms had microwaves. There was a microwave in the food prep area but my wife had to go upstairs to our room to heat her coffee.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for your review and for sharing your concerns with your recent stay. I would like to take a moment to apologize for the lack of customer service that you encountered, and please know that I am working with my staff members to ensure that we are always friendly, helpful, and responsive to everyone's needs. In recent years, Hampton Inn has been expanding our breakfast options in order to provide a good variety, and along with an expanding menu there has been additional equipment required to serve it. It is unfortunate that I had to make the hard decision to eliminate the microwave from the breakfast bar, and for this inconvenience, I am truly sorry. It is my hope that it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!