“mattresses need replacing the springs were feeling through” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Scottish Inn

You added Scottish Inn to your Saves list
Scottish Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   142 Kelly Road, Route 1, Fancy Gap, VA 24328 (Formerly Days Inn Fancy Gap)   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Fancy Gap
Newcastle
“mattresses need replacing the springs were feeling through”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

alright no feedback it was too much money for the room. lots of other days inns were a lot cheaper

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Carmel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The man who gave us the room was in a bad mood. The toilet kept filling all night off and on. The tub had some flecks of black dirt in it. The sink was all cracked and the carpet was filthy. The service in the checkout the next morning was very pleasant and the food was fresh.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

As a proud business woman I am constantly traveling, and I will not take anything less than a good deal. The Days Inn in Fancy Gap was very clean, and it had the most accommodating staff. I was so pleased with my visit, and I would definitely stay there again. I usually don't have the time in my busy schedule to write reviews online, but I wanted others to take advantage of staying at this hotel. As mentioned earlier, I am constantly traveling, and I have stayed in every kind of hotel. Meaning I've stayed at Motel 6 , but I've also stayed at the Marriott. To be honest, when I would think of Days Inn, I would not associate it with Hilton or Marriott. My whole perception has changed based on this visit. Wake up calls were always on time, linens were changed on a regular basis, plenty of extra towels in the room, and housekeeping staff was not aggressive when knocking on the door (something I absolutely hate). Great bang for your buck! Made my lame business trip a bit more enjoyable. I do recommend!

• Stayed August 2013
BEST WESTERN Bryson Inn
BEST WESTERN Bryson Inn
#2 of 7 in Mount Airy
4.5 of 5 stars 383 reviews
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 8 in Hillsville
4.5 of 5 stars 100 reviews

Been to Scottish Inn? Share your experiences!