“Great value, wonderful service.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Fancy Gap to your Saves list
Days Inn Fancy Gap
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   142 Kelly Road, Route 1, Fancy Gap, VA 24328   |
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Fancy Gap
“Great value, wonderful service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

As a proud business woman I am constantly traveling, and I will not take anything less than a good deal. The Days Inn in Fancy Gap was very clean, and it had the most accommodating staff. I was so pleased with my visit, and I would definitely stay there again. I usually don't have the time in my busy schedule to write reviews online, but I wanted others to take advantage of staying at this hotel. As mentioned earlier, I am constantly traveling, and I have stayed in every kind of hotel. Meaning I've stayed at Motel 6 , but I've also stayed at the Marriott. To be honest, when I would think of Days Inn, I would not associate it with Hilton or Marriott. My whole perception has changed based on this visit. Wake up calls were always on time, linens were changed on a regular basis, plenty of extra towels in the room, and housekeeping staff was not aggressive when knocking on the door (something I absolutely hate). Great bang for your buck! Made my lame business trip a bit more enjoyable. I do recommend!

• Stayed August 2013

75 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hazard, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The beds were very comfortable, room smelled okay. Lobby smelled of cigarette smoke so we didn't eat in there, the rooms need updated, okay hotel in a pinch. Could hear everything going on in the next room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Greenfield, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Doors on rooms are hard to get shut.house keeping poor.There was soap pieces left in shower from the last guess.We are non smokers.When we went into lobby to get breakfast (donuts, bagels, coffee) the first thing you smelled was cigarette.smoke.We did not stay in there.If you had to stop in fancy gap it would be a okay stay But not for me.tk

• Stayed September 2013
Sanford
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

It is really convenient for the Hillsville Antique and Gun Show, but leaves a lot to be desired.
Sink looked like someone had cooked in it, tub would not drain, valve for shower had as much going into tub as shower head,and carpet was sticky to bare feet (not sure why, maybe it had been cleaned incorrectly), sheets were old and knotty.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Winter Springs, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here for one night on our way north from Florida. There were no fitted sheets on the bed, the pillows were half the size of regular pillows and the room was dingy. At breakfast there were a few stale doughnuts, 2 stale bagels and some dry cereal (no milk provided). No coffee or juice provided either. Since the motel is on top of a hill you get a wonderful view of the truck stop at the bottom of the hill. All night long you hear trucks pulling in and out and you get to smell diesel fumes. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Fancy Gap? Share your experiences!