The Westin Tyson's Corner is everything I could expect from a great hotel. I stayed 1 night, and that was all I needed to get a great vibe from this hotel. The lobby is well decorated, and there are multiple elevators so you don't have to wait forever to go up to your room. The room accommodations are very nice and I enjoyed the starbucks coffee right from the room. The shower is very nice with the faucet falling like water from above. My bed was very comfortable and I fell asleep very quickly. The location of the hotel is great, just around the corner from the mall, and 2 miles away from the orangle line (West Falls Church Metro Station) that can take you straight into downtown DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin