“Everything you could expect from a great hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Falls Church
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Everything you could expect from a great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The Westin Tyson's Corner is everything I could expect from a great hotel. I stayed 1 night, and that was all I needed to get a great vibe from this hotel. The lobby is well decorated, and there are multiple elevators so you don't have to wait forever to go up to your room. The room accommodations are very nice and I enjoyed the starbucks coffee right from the room. The shower is very nice with the faucet falling like water from above. My bed was very comfortable and I fell asleep very quickly. The location of the hotel is great, just around the corner from the mall, and 2 miles away from the orangle line (West Falls Church Metro Station) that can take you straight into downtown DC.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
gmres1, General Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
I appreciate your review of our Hotel. I was pleased that you took advantage some of our wonderful amenities at the hotel such as the heavenly Bed, Starbucks Coffee, remodeled elevators, and our newly installed rain shower during your visit at The Westin Tysons Corner. We look forward to your next visit very soon.
Mark N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed at the Westin as we were attending a wedding at the hotel.The staff was great and very helpful! They were providing complementary water bottles whenever requested. They even allowed me to heat up food in the microwave after-hours.

The room and bed was comfortable. I stayed in a Standard King-Size bedroom. My only gripe about the hotel was it was a little too standard, which is something I would not expect from a Westin. The hallways in the hotel feel outdated.

All in all, it was a great stay and the staff was terrific!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
gmres1, General Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
We really appreciate the great review of the Westin Tysons Corner. Our staff cares about giving each guest a memorable experience and I am pleased that you enjoyed the service and your time at The Westin Tysons Corner. We look forward to your next visit very soon.

NIAGARA ON THE LAKE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We spent three nights at this lovely Westin, and found it to be excellent value. First impressions were very good, ample parking, nice grounds, and a very friendly welcome by the front desk staff. The halls, elevators and rooms were very clean. Our room was well appointed with a marvellous shower, and comfortable bed. Very nice pillows and linens. Our maid was very accommodating when we asked her to make our room up, at a convenient time for us.
We had breakfast each morning in the hotel. They have a very nice buffet, with a terrific selection of hot and cold items to suit any taste. This was not the average buffet at all, there was an abundance of smoked salmon, variety of egg dishes, and so much lovely fresh fruit.
The hotel is conveniently located, not far from the shopping mall, restaurants and down town Washington.
We are very much hoping to return next year for another stay.

Room Tip: We would highly recommend that you try to get an AAA package that will include the breakfast buffet...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
gmres1, General Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for a fantastic review!! It’s such a compliment to the entire Hotel team when travelers like you feel your experience was outstanding—thanks for sharing that feedback, and for describing our hotel so well. All of our staff care deeply about each and every guest, and we pride ourselves on providing personal service of the highest level. We hope your travels will return you to Tysons Corner very soon...

USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The hotel does not quite meet the expectations of a Westin hotel. Carpeting is old, but the bedding and showers are great. Rooms have been recently renovated, but there are NO power outlets in the spacious sections of the room to use the ironing board and iron. The only outlets are in the bathroom or by the desk, where you have to squeeze the ironing board between the desk and TV cabinet or arm chair. .

The staff is friendly and polite, but are not very clear about the hotel's policies. Reservations told me I had to pay for parking (self-park or valet) and Internet, and no 'fridges in any of the rooms. The front desk told me parking and Internet was free and there was a 'fridge in my room! This was fine, but I would have been annoyed if it had been the other way around. The front desk said breakfast was complimentary, but the restaurant said otherwise! I didn't have time to argue as I was in a hurry, but I hope the hotel takes note and trains their staff properly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Many thanks for your feedback. I am sorry that your experience was less than pleasant. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and product offerings. This is certainly not indicative of us and for that I apologize. I am proud to announce that we have property enhancements in progress and we have further enhancements planned for the future. I appreciate your review and invite you to return real soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

First time staying at this hotel & I love staying at The Westin. Love the blackout curtains,the privacy & just the overall room. check-in & check-out was fast & simple. The room was very clean, bed was comfortable there's always a plus to having a refrigerator .

Room Tip: Always go with the room that's available on the highest floor all the way to the back for the ul...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your loyalty to the Starwood Hotels and for writing a review about your stay. We hope your travels will return you to Tysons Corner very soon...
Beaufort, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stayed for five nights and enjoyed the location close-in to shopping and restaurants. Our room was clean, the beds comfortable, and the staff was friendly. However, when I needed additional toiletries, towels, etc., the housekeeping staff's inability to understand English was a bit frustrating. The front desk staff was always helpful and responsive in those instances. Since this was a pet-friendly hotel, we brought our Norwich, and they gave her a nice plump pet bed and water bowl. That was a nice touch. It seemed like the hallways and the parking lot could use a little more timely cleaning/picking up. We will come back to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
gmres1, General Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business and loyalty. Thanks for recognizing some of our top notch players like Estella, Ifra and Arch. We pride ourselves on having warm, friendly, caring staff and are thrilled that's exactly what you experienced while here. I have shared your feedback with our entire staff; we appreciate your endorsement and just hope each return visit brings an experience equally as wonderful. We look forward to welcoming you back.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I decided to come back to this hotel since September 2013 and was excited to see some familiar faces behond the front desk including Arch, Ifra and Estella and these three people always going out of their way to make it a comfortable one. They are always willing to go the extra mile if it is a complimentary buffet, extended checkout, additional waters on a hot 90 degree day and one of the drivers even went out of his way to make sure there was cold water waiting for me when I returned from dinner on Sunday night. The lifeguard was engaging at the pool where I spend most of my time at the hotel if I am not sleeping and he even saved the day by returning my swimming goggles that I left before at the hotel. I enjoyed the room, TV worked most of the time and had no issues with the housekeeping which seems to be my big hot button these days! The elevators have been updated and overall, a very pleasant stay. I've become renergized about this property and look forward to my next visit in August or September and want to see the aforementioned Big Three working behind the front desk!

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the Mall so you will reduce the highway noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
We are so grateful for the time you took to write such a thoughtful review about our Westin Tysons Corner hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and experienced the exceptional service that we pride ourselves on. We would be thrilled to welcome you back any time and appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay. We hope to see you again soon !!

Mark N.

Been to The Westin Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!