“Wonderful team” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Falls Church
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Wonderful team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was very impressed by the entire staff at the hotel. Mehmet was exceptionally friendly and helpful. And even on a follow-up call (when I was not a guest), I was helped quickly and treated very well by Dilshad. Excellent customer service, thank you.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
toyou, General Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
We are so grateful for the time you took to write such a wonderful review about our hotel. It is so gratifying to hear your thoughts on our staff members Mehmet and Dilshad. They are all truly exceptional and will get special recognition. We would be thrilled to welcome you back soon and thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay .

Mark N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This hotel is located right on a major highway intersection. My room was located on the 3rd floor and despite the double glazed windows the traffic noise was just unbearable. The room was dated, with such features as broken furniture or damaged window joints awkwardly repaired with silicone rubber... I found the cleanliness in the room to be totally unacceptable - dust everywhere, stains and sticky "stuff" on the armchair, cobwebs on the ceiling, a dirty carpet that didn't seem to have seen a vacuum cleaner in a long time... The only positive I found about this hotel is the staff, who were always polite and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm dismayed to read your review. I can assure you this is an anomaly for us and something we don't hear from our guests. That being said, I completely understand just how frustrating that must have been. We place a tremendous value to ensure every room is clean and well maintained. Our sincere apologies, and I can only hope that you will give us one more chance to show you a seamless, quiet stay. I invite you to please reach out directly at mnamdar@westintysonscorner.com upon your next visit. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention; apologies on behalf of the entire team.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I would like to start off by saying how impressed I am with Ms. Estela, high positive energy, great vibes and fantastic customer care as well as Mr. Seth & Mr. Mehmet. I am really appreciated to Westin Team in Tyson Corner displaying such great & BEST customer service and customer care. Thank you for the fantastic hospitality and quality experience and I would like to say thank you to Ms. Estela & To Westin Team for being so welcoming. I would like to point out also that I was really impressed with the Lobby as it is very fancy and really looked graceful. The hotel itself is a very fancy hotel, very upscale and I was impressed with the newly renovated elevators and newly renovated floors scenery within the hotel, the nice carpets, the doors and the room was very elegant. The room was very clean and I felt very relaxed and comfortable within the room environment . I was also really impressed with the amazing Westin house keeper they are without doubt the best house keepers among all the hotels that I have stayed. The Westin is located in a very nice spot which as it is in the middle of all and very close by the Tyson's Corner Mall. Which give you more convenient as the hotel offer a free shuttle bus. Aside from that the Westin Tyson's corner they have the nicest breakfast I ever had among the hotels that I stayed! They serve delicious wide range of food breakfast buffet. The waitress are very accommodating and very friendly! For all travelers the Westin Tyson's Corner hotel is highly recommended because of the awesome and The BEST customer care of the Westin Team, fantastic lobby and room and perfect location & amazing house keepers. Thank you once again for demonstrating a great customer service and customer care; I was really overwhelmed with the quality of customer focus from Ms. Estela, Mr. Seth & Mehmet! At the Westin Tyson's corner you will feel at HOME! I can't wait for me to come back again to this wonderful hotel! Keep it up WESTIN TEAM Tyson's Corner!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
gmres1, General Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
We are so grateful for the time you took to write such a thoughtful review about our hotel. I am thrilled that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay at westin Tysons corner but the greatest compliment to receive is that you experienced superior service from Seth, Mehmet, Estella, Housekeeping staff and the Restaurant team. I've shared your compliments with our entire team and we are very all so grateful. Thank you for your loyalty; I look forward to welcoming you back to Westin Tysons Corner in the near future.

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stayed for the weekend with my family for some weekend shopping in DC and we had a great time. Nice clean hotel. Our room was clean and beds were comfortable. The staff were professional. I like the location and convenience - definitely great option if you are out to do a lot of shopping in Tysons Corner. I do agree with the hot tub being too hot for me and my kids, we had to skip that one too. Too bad as I was looking forward to it, would have contributed to a more relaxing weekend experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We are so grateful for the time you took to write such a thoughtful review about our Westin Tysons hotel. It’s always wonderful to spend time with friends and family and I am thrilled that you chose our hotel. Our Hotel’s location is indeed convenient to Tysons Mall or easy metro ride to DC. We hope you’ll be back soon and enjoy the Cherry Blossoms!!

Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had an unbelievable 2 night stay at the Westin this past week-end.. We usually stay in Tysons 10-15 times a year at a very nice hotel down Rt. 7 but wanted a change. We will be coming back to the Westin on Easter week-end. Staff at front desk were very friendly and helpful. Beds were sooo comfy and we love the double shower head. Housekeeping staff were excellent too. Loved the Breakfast Buffet..You cannot beat the price with coffee and beverage included. We looked forward to trying the Hot tub on our next stay. Thank you everyone!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our Westin Tysons Hotel; One of the greatest compliment to receive is knowing that you experienced great service from our staff. Our entire team prides themselves on providing memorable service for our guests and I'm pleased that you had it during your visit. Thank you for your loyalty; I look forward to welcoming you back on Easter Weekend.

Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Helpful professional staff, most especially Shiwainesh in housekeeping. Very quiet and I was able to rest up on the weekend which was exactly what I needed. Eggs benedict with crab cakes was super. The only things that were not up to par were phone reception in my room (only in the room - rm 901), and the touch screen computer in the Starbucks giftshop was giving the poor man difficulties. On the phone I was told that the shuttle runs to the Metro only once in the evening, but if the drivers are not busy, they will gladly come get you or drop you off. Thanks for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
gmres1, General Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay at the westin tysons corner; however, the greatest compliment to receive is the recognition of Shiwainesh in Housekeeping Department. I have shared your kind compliments with Shiwaninesh and staff. Additionally, our Chef was so pleased you had a chance to enjoy the food during your stay. Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Sycamore, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stayed for 2 days while visiting DC. Nice, clean hotel. Comfortable beds. Good location. Close to lots of restaurants. Our reservation did get messed up, but they were able to fix that and we had plenty of room for us all. My only complaints were that the pillows were too soft and the hot tub was too hot. Yes, it was supposed to be hot, but this was scalding. We asked the lifeguard if she could turn it down and she said no, it was company policy. Uh, ok. So we just skipped the hot tub.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Much thanks for your review. We're delighted to know that you enjoyed your guestroom and central location of our Hotel in the Tysons Corner neighborhood. We appreciate your feedback regarding the Whirlpool temperature; based on your feedback, I have asked the life Guard to reduce the temperature of the water so all of our guests can enjoy it. We hope to welcome you back in the near future if/when your travels return you to Tysons Corner!!

Mark N.

Been to The Westin Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!