We have the luxury of staying at the Westin Tyson's corner once a year or so. It is like visiting an old friend filled with old memories and new discoveries. On this visit we were treated to a wonderful suite with a grand view on the 8th floor of the facility. The room(s) was clean, the bed comfortable and suite efficient. You can reach the Metro in about 5 minutes, saving yourself the trouble of parking in DC.
It is nice hearing, "see you on your next visit" as we departed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Starwood, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin