The location is convenient, right near the two Tyson's corner malls and many businesses. Room was comfortable and clean with no noticeable road noise. Gym was clean with everything in working order -- standard machines, weights, and other equipment. I only went to the restaurant for breakfast so I can't comment on the bar or other mealtimes. I'm happy to say the service is far quicker than the Westin in Ballston. Friendly staff and a decent spread for the buffet.
My only complaint is that the front desk staff took a day to resolve the issues with my room information that's required in order to access the WiFi. The name+room # didn't match up, and for some reason it took a while to get that resolved.
Overall I was very pleased with my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin