This is a very nice full service Marriott property. The buildings and rooms are in very good condition. There is not much negative to say about it. Even the mattresses are quite good. Here a few downsides...( among all the plus ). So this is just minor stuff in a very good hotel:
- gymn needs update some of the equipment is date ( but it is a good gymn )
- the interior design is kind of questionable...they go traditional with contemporary hand in hand in the lobby
- there are a few outstanding staff members - most of them are average; basically dont expect club med atmosphere when you go on a business trip
- the food offerings are good on paper...and healthy; they lack a little in the execution
- some of the procedures are odd; for example the breakfast receipt shows the full amount and they take it off when you check out. Same for internet , if it is included. At other places the breakfast receipt says "complimentary". The end result is the same..but it gives you that little bit of anxiety before you leave and make sure you check your bill..
Again..this is a very good business hotel with good service. It is closed to an office park and some of them are in walking distance. There is nothing else around at night, but the restaurant on site is good for a day or two...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a sophisticated haven with an ideal location in Falls Church, Virginia. The Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park offers the complete Northern Virginia hotel lodging experience with numerous amenities and easy access to everything the area has to offer. Guests of our Falls Church hotel can make it a day of shopping at the nearby Tysons Corner Center and Tysons Galleria, exploring the new and exciting Mosaic District, or sightseeing, with an easy trip to downtown Washington D.C. With a relaxing and open lobby, upgraded guestrooms, 24-hour fitness center, an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, high-tech conveniences, and Ellipse, an innovative restaurant and lounge, you may decide to not leave the hotel. It couldn't be easier for those visiting the area on business or for leisure with our Falls Church hotel being close to two D.C. Airports, Fairfax County's major highways and offering complimentary shuttle service to the Dunn Loring Metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairview Park Marriott Hotel Falls Church
- Marriott Fairview Park
- Marriott Falls Church
- Falls Church Marriott