“Good hotel for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Falls Church
Lexington Park, Maryland
“Good hotel for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was caught in a last minute delay and picked the Best Western. The hotel is dated, but the staff were very accomodating and helpful. The WiFi was very easy to use and fast, which was nice. Overall, it was very reasonable for the price. I would stay again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I checked out the Falls Church Inn, and we were slightly skeptical of the place. The outside appearance made it look like an older, cheap hotel. Fortunately for us, the inside and the rooms are renovated. It's an older building, to be sure, but the rooms are in updated and fantastic shape.

The breakfast is excellent, and I stuffed myself every morning I stayed at the Falls Church Inn. The staff are welcoming and friendly as well. There's an adjacent restaurant -- I didn't check it out, but if it's anything like the breakfast, it should be pretty good.

Location-wise, the hotel is right next to a very busy highway. Traffic can be a little troublesome, but that's the norm for this area of the state! There's a CVS right next door (you can easily walk to it), if you need anything. Only a few minutes from downtown Falls Church, not far from Arlington, not far from DC.

There were only two things that we felt could have been improved during our stay:
1) Our room had a refrigerator that didn't work. We stocked up on perishable food, but it went bad overnight. We never contacted the front desk about this, but I'm sure they would have probably fixed it for us had we asked.

2) Noise. My wife is a very sensitive sleeper, and she was woken up through the night from noises outside the room. This isn't the hotel's fault -- the guests were the ones making a ruckus. However, the doors offer very little in noise-protection. Additionally, the doors themselves don't close all the way at times, and when they do, they're very loud. If you have sensitive ears, it may sound like people are slamming the door. During the day, noise was the worst. The cleaning staff (while very friendly) made a lot of noise throughout our level. The noise was so bad that my wife asked to leave the hotel and stay somewhere else during the day.

All in all, this was a great stay, but the noise was troublesome at times. We'd probably stay here again, but we might ask for a room on the corners so as to be as far away from noise as possible (we were smack-dab in the middle last time).

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently had the pleasure of staying at Falls Church Inn (best western). The place was nice and the staff was friendly. One woman in particular who really helped me out was Bell. Bell works for Miguel's Restaurant which is located inside the Inn. Bell was extremely nice and really enhanced my experience here at Falls Church Inn. Anyone coming to this place in the future I highly suggest you seek out Bell and experience her amazing service. I would also like to mention the excellent service at the front desk especially a young woman by the name of Ivorie who was extremely helpful with everything I needed. I sincerely enjoyed my time at the Falls church in and would recommend it for anyone in need of a place to stay

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Lancaster, Pa.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Providing warm hospitality, a nice clean room, reasonable price, pleasant breakfast and perfect location right off the 495 Beltway on Arlington blvd (Rt. 50).

We have stayed at this hotel several times and are always pleased. I recommend this nice hotel to you too.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor rooms in the low 100's - close to everything.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
JIm I, Manager at BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We appreciate you loyalty. We thank you for completing a positive comment on the Trip Advisor website. We hope to see you soon. If you should need assistance please feel to call me at the hotel.
Westminster, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

We stay here at least twice a year and not only do we get friendly service (with a smile), but the stays just keep getting better and better!! Really love this Best Western location, and the breakfast is getting better too. Accommodations improve on each visit too.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for completing a trip advisor comment on the website. I am also glad that you enjoy our breakfast. We hope to see soon in the near future. If I can be of any assistance please feel free to call at the hotel.
Berkeley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

This is not a fancy hotel, but they went out of their way to take care of the guests. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was normal continental selection of cereals, waffles and yogurt with a new hot item each morning. There is also a shuttle to take you to the metro station, so it was not inconvenient to be located so far outside of DC.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us. I thank you for completing the trip advisor comment on their website. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hot breakfast and our shuttle service. If I can be of any assistance please contact me at the hotel.
East Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

Check in no problem. Room #104. A medium size room. Two double comfortable firm beds, with 4 pillows each. Furnishings include a four drawer chest with a flat screen television, 63 channels (4 Spanish), the Weather Channel will be on every time the television is turned. Small writing desk & 2 chairs, Micro/fridge. One floor lamp. Night stand with lamp between beds.Metal luggage rack. Coffee maker.

Bathroom has shower/tub, with water for shower in 8 seconds. Plenty of towels, a rubber mat for shower. Shampoo & body lotion. Wall to wall sink counter with matching mirror. Outside the bathroom is another sink. Overall the bathroom size is small compared to other B.W. motels, where the bathroom are medium to large. The door is in the way to the toilet & stepping into the tub. A safely handle by the tub's faucet end. The shower head is adjustable from a powerful force to gentle on the skin. Hair dryer.

Small closet with metal rack & 7 wooden hangers. Safe, wasn't charged. Iron & board. This facility has NO laundry. The front desk can direct a guest to two nearby laundry mats.

Breakfast is a choice of four boxed cereals. Ready made scrambled eggs, gravy & biscuits. Yogurt, donuts, muffins & pastries. Two waffle makers & toaster. Coffee , Orange/apple juice. This facility has a restaurant, so many tables. Large bowls of apples, oranges & bananas. Another bowl has fresh hard boiled eggs. A woman is constantly restocking items.

This B.W. has free complimentary shuttle service to the East Falls Church Metro subway system. The service starts 9:00 A.M. to the metro . On the guest's return to the terminal, just call B.W. & the shuttle will pickup the guest.

Plenty of parking in front, east end and rear of building. This is a two story facility, however NO elevator. There is a luggage cart on the first floor.

The facility's restaurant is Miguel's-a Texas-Mexican Café. The café is small, with limited menu. I had two meals-Sizzling Fajitas and Steak & Mushrooms, both tasty & filling. The restaurant is convenient if a guest wants a eat in meal. Service can be slow, as one man does order taking, cook server & bartender. Other restaurants within walking distance are; El Tutumase (Mexican)., Anthony's. IHOP, Bentley's (breakfast & lunch only), Present Restaurant (Vietnamese), Mount of Lebanon (Middle Eastern), La Granja de Oro (Peruvian), Miu Kee (Chinese), & Village Kabob (Latin American & Middle Eastern. The biggest problem is crossing Arlington Blvd., which is four lanes and fast.

Without hesitation I would stay again. Factors being; the friendly, polite & helpful staff, location, nearby restaurants, metro shuttle service, price, Miguel's Café, comfortable beds. Daily maid service, room VERY CLEAN. The lobby has a guest computer. Next door is a 24 hour CVS Pharmacy. This was my sixth Best Western for 2014. B.W. has become my home away from home.

Jack L., Syracuse, New York.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room. Easier moving in if having much heavy luggage & the second floor.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for writing a positive comment on the trip advisor website. if I can be of any service in the near future, please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Been to BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn? Share your experiences!