“Shuttle Service to DC Metro Rail” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Falls Church
Arcadia, United States
“Shuttle Service to DC Metro Rail”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

One of the best things was the free shuttle service to the DC Metro Rail. Hotel lobby & dining area was nice. Rooms were ok. Nice little town & close to DC. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. One morning, we had an appointment for the Washington Memorial, but the shuttle line was backed up. The staff got us to our Metro Rail & appointment on time. Great job!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Joppa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I recently stayed at this hotel and it did not disappoint. The rates were very competitive, on the lower end of what I could find in the area, and I feel like I got more than my money's worth from choosing the Best Western. The rooms were clean. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The free breakfast was great. Each morning there were scrambled eggs and a meat item (bacon or sausage), there were fresh fruit choices and bread or begals. I looked forward to the breakfast every morning. I can't really speak to the location as I just went back and forth to the same destination everyday during my stay as I was on business, but everything else about the hotel was lovely.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Falls Church, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have never stayed Best Western hotel but I was pleasantly surprised. Excellent service. Nice and clean room. I loved the speedy internet. The staff was polite and responsive. I liked this convinient area with gas station and CVS nearby. Overall it was an excellent stay. I will stay at Best Western again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

The rooms are nice enough -- quiet, clean, well-appointed. No traffic noise, good A/C. The place is from another era -- metal doors, long, tired hallways. Breakfast is the standard pour-a-waffle/Fruit Loops & bread sort of thing. Chinese restaurant and an IHOP next door, with a bar inside the hotel. No fitness center, and a swimming pool closed for the season (in 80 degree heat). They have a Metro shuttle service.

It's priced about right. It's a place to sleep.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Goodletsville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I called the Hotel and inquired about an early check in, and Natasha said she would take care of it, upon arrival, room was ready! The Breakfast was good. The only downside to our stay was a chirping fire alarm from the room next door in the middle of the night - and that could happen to anyone.

Seattle, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Helpful staff, got us signed up for a bus tour of DC and called to confirm our pickup time. Very convenient to DC area attractions. Pool was closed for the end of the year, but we really didn't have time to use it. Nice to have an interior and exterior door.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Lawrenceville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was in a good location. The rooms were very clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Someone was always available to answer my questions. It was a short trip to DC. The free breakfast was good. It was not the same every day.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

JIm I, Manager at BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for completing the Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 703-532-9000.

Jim Ireland
BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn? Share your experiences!