The room was clean and relatively quiet, even though there were about a hundred bikers staying there that weekend. The hotel was very convenient to IHOP, CVS, and an ice cream shop all next to the property. The carpet was due for a good steam cleaning, and there was an overlooked Gatorade bottle under one bed. But other than that the room was very clean. Only 10 to 30 minutes to all of our DC and Virginia destinations. But what was most impressive was what happened after we left. Upon arriving home we realized we had left a pair of shoes in the room. I called the hotel and talked to Al, who confirmed the shoes were now at the front desk and offered to take them to FedEx or UPS to arrange shipment to me. He called me on the way to FedEx the next morning to confirm my shipping address and FedEx account number. He then called after leaving FedEx to give me the tracking number. (Although the number he gave me turned out to be an airbill number, not the tracking number) No worries! The shoes arrived 2 business days later! Kudo's to the maid who cleaned our room and to Al...great customer service! Looking forward to returning in the future!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Falls Church Hotel
- Best Western Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Best Western Falls Church
- Falls Church Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.