We stayed here for a night after a long day at DC. The room was nice and neat, one of the problem we had was the toilet overflowed and when I called the front desk to report the problem I was told that all the housekeepers were already off. (that was only around 6pm) and advised us to just move to a different room. We had no choice but to move eventhough we don't want to leave the fridge. By the way, the fridge is not automatically included in the room. You have to make a special request when you book. I think that's not a big deal for just a night but if you are traveling with a toddler, it's a must. So we move to a different room which is located beside the stairway and like what the other reviewer said here....IT IS LOUD! You can hear the door banging especially in the morning, that's when the breakfast time starts. So if you need to sleep in after a long exhausting day, a room beside the stairway is definitely a wrong spot. Free warm breakfast is good. Just make sure to check the utensils before you use it, I got a fork that has a dried ketchup in it and a lipstick stain on the rim of my coffee cup. Overall this deserves a 3 star.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Falls Church Hotel
- Best Western Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Best Western Falls Church
- Falls Church Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.