“a great cheesesteak in falls church va” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Celebrity Delly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 311 Restaurants in Falls Church
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Arlington, Virginia
“a great cheesesteak in falls church va”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have finally found a great cheesesteak the bread is perfect it took me 35 years being from
philly I was always dissapointed the celebrity delly in falls church has good deli and a great
cheesesteak they also have lox and bagels whitefishsalad and the ususal deli items you will not go wrong the place is also very clean enjoy all new yorkers and philly people that are looking
for a great sandwich they also cater

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manassas, Virginia
“My favorite sandwich spot in NoVa, almost like being in Philly or NY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The last place I had meat in 2012, I almost forgot....watching a food network show made me remember.....Last visit was feel good food for the wife, after a long medical procedure day...She needed some food love.......I love this place...soup, fries, pickles, and OMG the triple decker sandwiches are to die for. The Wife and I also get cole slaw to go and some sliced meats and fresh bread too....Homemade soups also to go as well....I have been eating hear since the late eighties, and the food quality, prices, and portions always the same....Some say prices are high until you see your plate, then no more complaints.....A gotta go to place........Mmmmmm Great...again as I always say being from Philly and traveled to NY many times I know a great sandwich spot, and good quality meats, bread, and sides.....they get it right.....

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Good sandwich - big omelet!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stopped here before leaving VA. It is a deli with good food. I had a King Kong. but my wife's pastrami sandwich was the same size. I did enjoy it. An omelet was ordered that barely fit on the plate. A good places for sandwiches, brunch, or a quick snack.

Visited February 2013
DC
“Glorious pastrami on an onion bagel. And a roach for a companion.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The pastrami on bagel is worth the ten bucks they charge. I'm sorry to be writing those words-- my pre-Depression-Era NYC parents would be horrified at the thought-- but I have to give these guys credit where it is due. I have tried nothing else other than a cup of tea here.

Yesterday (16JAN13) a roach crawled across my arm about 5 minutes after arrival. I was starving so I swatted it away, then made the order to go. Now I have to try to decide if it is still worth going here. Drat!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CelebrityDelly, Owner at Celebrity Delly, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Dear MikeyDaNut,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your review. It is always difficult to recieve negative feedback from a customer but at the same time, it is much appreciated because without your review, we wouldn't be able to become more successful. With that being said, it is extremely disheartening to hear about your experience. We take extreme pride in the cleanliness of our establishment. This restaurant has been in my family for more than 38 years and it pains me to hear that you had a less than stellar experience. On a side note, we do have a cleaning company that comes in nightly to clean our establishment and on top of that, we do have professionals who service our restaurant on a biweekly basis..

With that being said, I urge you to come back to us and try us again. Not only is this restaurant apart of my family's history but it is near and dear to my heart.

Julie
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wow and Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband took the kids and I to Celebrity Delly and the entire family enjoyed their subs. He's been going here since he was young and told us foods are consistant and good. We'll be back when we are in the area.