“Good food at a reasonable price.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
ohio
“Good food at a reasonable price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We enjoyed our recent dinner here. We each had a dinner salad with many varied ingredients. The Blue Moon Seasonal beer on tap was ice cold and flavorful. Although the food was good, our server was not very attentive.

Visited July 2012

Washington DC
“Fair at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

The pizza seems as it is was from a frozen package,probably was. Quick but not cheap. Average place which is not very attractive.

Visited January 2012
Pittsburgh
“Inconsistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

I ate there three nights in a row last month. I was staying up the street at the Homewood Suites - Falls Church (by the way, as of this writing, the TA map location for this restaurant is incorrect), which has free dinners on Monday through Thursday night but nothing on other nights.

The restaurant is in a good area, and has a nice decor. No table requires you to sit side by side with another party, which was a plus as I hate eating with someone else. In nice weather you can sit outside. If the rating was strictly based on decor, it would get four stars, but as described below, other factors dropped it to three stars.

The first night, everything was fine. I had the fish dinner, and the fish was large and tasted fine. It came out reasonably quick too.

Things started going down hill on the second night. I ordered the chicken and broccoli alfredo, but instead the waiter brought me some new Uno's dish (chicken spinoccoli) which was chicken stuffed with broccoli in a tomato sauce. I didn't want to wait another 20 minutes for the correct dish that I ordered (which was a $1.00 less too, as I recall), so I just ate what was brought. It was too spicy for my liking and bothered my stomach the rest of the evening, so I probably should have sent it back.

Finally, on the third night, I ordered the chicken parmesan. The waiter brought my wife's dinner in aroudn 20 minutes or so, but my meal didn't show up until around 40 minutes or more after I ordered it. The waiter said they were giving it to me for free because it took forever to bring it to me, but they never explained what happened.

I would still go back there in the future, but I hope that they get their act together before I make a return visit.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love their bbq chicken...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2007

I love their bbq chicken pizza