“Excellent food, reasonable prices” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Huong Que (Four Sisters Restaurant)

Huong Que (Four Sisters Restaurant)
8190 Strawberry Ln (Merrifield Town Center), Falls Church, VA 22042
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
No. Virginia
“Excellent food, reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Four Sisters relocated to Merrifield after a long run in Eden Center in Falls Church. The new place has a nice vibe, excellent food, good wine list, affordable prices in a great location if you live in Merrifield area. My wife and I had lunch there last week; I had the lettuce wrap lemon grass chicken and it was delicious. Our table wasn't the greatest but the alternative was a long wait. This is already a popular place in the new Merrifield Town Center; we found it quite crowded at 1:30 on a weekend afternoon, with 15-20 minute waits for tables, so plan accordingly. Despite the crowd our food came quickly--service was fast and responsive. Definitely recommended if you like Vietnamese.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Omaha, Nebraska
“Just love the food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went yesterday for lunch & dinner to this restaurant and I loved it.
I tried for the first time the Lotus salad because I had never tried something like this before and it was so delicious. For my main entree I had the vermicelli with the grilled pork and it was fantastic. In the evening I had the coconut chicken. Delicious & spicy.
The portions are very generous. It all looks so fresh (plus I love the fresh herbs, sprouts on top!)
The menu is huge!!! You will need to work through it for a few minutes.
After dinner we had the hot Vietnamese coffee with the sweet condensed milk. (Very good coffee!)
The staff is very friendly & helpful also.
I love to go to this place when I am in town.

Queenstown, Maryland
“A New Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have eaten here many times since I began travelling to Virginia for work. This is a great little resturant! It has a GF menu and the staff is very knowledgeable about what I could eat and what I couldnt! The Crispy Spring rolls are the best ever!!! The Pho is also another great dish! The service is also an excellent feature of the resturant!
This place fills up fast so be you may have a wait if you go at dinner time but I promise it will be worth it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
washington dc
“4 Sisters Vietnamese Restaurant worth the wait?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The variety and quality of fine vietnamese cuisine is formidable and quite popular with the Northern Virginia crowd, as evidenced by the need to make reservations unless you want to wait. The service is adequate and food arrives promptly. The price is commensurate with the locale and meals can easily be accompanied by fine wines and beer. The portions are good and the wait staff will make recommendations if requested to do so. Dinners for 4 or 6 are also available for easy ordering. Overall....the wait was worth it!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reston, Virginia
“Delicious and filling on a nice afternoon.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went there for an early dinner after a matinee. What a treasure. The food was excellent and the service was over the top. Not only were they on top of it, but great sense of humor too. The key to this place is to make a reservation and go early. It was packed when I left

The shrimp and black bean sauce was so yummy. And it stayed hot throughout the meal. And those pork spring rolls are a dandy appetizer you don't want to miss either. They only have beer and wine, but that was fine.