Good option for long-term residents, as this operation has a fixed deal with the State Dept. Nothing glamorous but lots of pluses:
- It lies in one of the best public school districts in the U.S. Schools are on par with some of the better private schools I've seen.
- Great opportunity for kids to bond with other Oakwood kids, making it much easier to join a new school. The school bus stops right at the Oakwood.
- Once a week maid service, Internet, cable TV, pool, tennis courts, activities included.
- Good insulation so you don't hear much from your neighbors.
- Simplified vouchers.
And a few minuses:
- Not a pretty place, somewhat cheaply outfitted apartments.
- The large amount of kids running the place gets on the nerves of residents without kids.
- Only place to keep bikes is on your balcony. No idea why they don't have collective bike storage.
All in all, you could do worse!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Oakwood Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.