“Best Pho place in the area!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: 703-698-8088
Description: 703-698-8088
Falls Church, Virginia
“Best Pho place in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The first couple of times we came here I didn't even order Pho. There were so many other interesting looking noodle dishes that I got distracted. I like that there are so many types of noodle dishes other than Pho here. Both my kids always eat really well here. The tendons are so tender and so yummy. I feel like the beef cuts here are better than our regular Pho place. I had an egg noodle dish with seafoods (shrimp, squid, fish balls etc.) the first time. It was very tasty especially with the chili oil provided. I will definitely come back. WARNING: this place ONLY ACCEPTS CASH !! We didn't realize this when we came the first time and when it came time to pay neither of us had any cash on us! LOL! So, I stayed with the kids while hubbie went to the nearest (working) ATM. And for those who like bubble teas (I have a slight obsession), try the Custard Apple Bubble Tea. Custard Apple is one of my favourite tropical fruit of SE Asia along with Rambutan, Longan, and Mangosteen. Definitely making this my Pho place from now on. (Sorry Pho 88!)

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Manassas, Virginia
“A must-eat if you like Pho!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I love food, food loves me. However, I am picky as all get-out. I was introduced to pho a few months ago, and stick to basic chicken or beef without crazy add-ins. My friends took me to this place last week and it kicked my favorite pho places rear-end! The noodles are cellophane-like and smooth, the serving is large, and the meat was great quality. The only complaint I have is that they actually RUN OUT and close the doors or turn people away. Supply should meet demand, especially when it's so popular!

So the moral here is dont wait until close to closing time to visit, or you might be out of luck!

• Visited August 2012
Arlington, Virginia
“Best pho in Northern Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012 via mobile

I'm a big fan of pho, and though I have tried other pho restaurants in the area, I'm always going back to Pho Sate as my favorite. The noodle soup is incredibly flavorful with just the right amount of spiciness, and the appetizers are delicious as well. The restaurant can get crowded at times, but that just goes to show you how good the food is. The only downside is that they take cash only, but a trip to the atm is worth it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Pho Ever, Hands Down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I have loyally eaten pho almost every day for the last three years at the same restaurant in Vienna. I tried Pho Sate earlier in the month and have never gone back to my old pho spot! This pho is so flavorful, the staff is so courteous and the service is amazing. My boyfriend and I always order the chicken spring rolls to start and iced coffees. I have converted all of my friends to sate and even the ones who detested pho or thought it was a waste of time, LOVE pho sate. We also order the chicken pho with extra sate sauce and can't get enough of it! I can't wait to go back there tonight! Remember, cash only! If I don't get my sate today, I may lose it! haha

• Visited February 2012
“Yummy slurp-y noodles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011 via mobile

If you love Vietnamese noodles like I do, don't miss this place. Just leave your plastic at home; cash only here.